Part 19

Hii guys,

LET'S CONTINUE THE STORY WITHOUT WASTING ANYONE TIME.

Screen start with Sanksar thinking.

Sanskar POV

Sanskar was in dilemma because he can never imagine anyone in swara's place but Pari is also his life. No Sanskar you can't be this much selfish, I will surely help Lakshmi.  Sorry Swara I never want to give your place to anyone but the situation is asking me, but I promise I am your's and will always be.

Sanskar POV ended.

Sanskar: (calmly) Lakshmi please stop crying ... I will help you for sure....You have done a big favour on me and my family years ago and I can do this much to you. Don't think that I am doing this to return your favour because the truth is that I can never return your favour because whatever you had done ,no one xan done.

Lakshmi: (wiping her tears) Please Sanskar don't talk about that in public place, as we can't afford that this secret came out  infront of World. This secret always remain buried in deep down in our heart always. And Second thing, I didn't do any favour on you. But I am really thankful to you for helping me as I know that It will be really difficult for you as Imagining someone else at Swara's place wil very difficult for you but you are still doing it, I am really thankful for that.

Sanskar: (giving his best smile) Miss.Bajwa you are forgetting the golden rule of friendship (Guys do you remember the golden rule of friendship) In friendship NoSorry No Thank you.

Lakshmi: (now smiling) I know the golden rule of friendship.  You know what Sanskar, sometimes I really thanks my stars for sending a good friend like you in my life. You had supported me a lot in my good and bad times, without any expectations.

Sanskar: (to lighten the atmosphere) Lakshmi now you are making me emotional and you know very well that when I cry I look horrible.

Lakshmi laughed remembering Sanksar Crying face.

Lakshmi : (laughing) I can never forget your crying face, We had taken Baby Pari to hospital for monthly checkup and doctor gives a injection to Pari, but you also start crying like a baby and you were looking really horrible. Even the doctor also said that ususal mother cries but they have seen a male crying for first time.

Sanskar: (making annoyed face) Now stop making my fun. Already I am feeling hungry as I hadn't have breakfast.

Lakshmi: What! But Why?

Sanskar: (making most innocent person face)  You called me so seriously, so I got worried and didn't had breakfast in tension.

Lakshmi: Same here. So let's order something.

Soon the order came and they had their breakfast. After they had their breakfast, Sanskar thought something,

Sanksar: (trying to be normal) Lakshmii you had something on nose.

Lakshmi: (cleaning her nose) Where! Is it cleaned.

Sanskar: Nhi abhi bhi hai.

Lakshmi: (Now trying harder)  now it cleaned.

Sanskar nodded negatively while trying to control his laugh.

Lakshmi now tried more harder,

Lakshmi: (irritately) Nowwww....

Till now Lakshmi nose become red like tomato 🍅

Sanskar now didn't able to control his laugh and start laughing.

Sanskar: (laughing) Lak.....Lakshmi look at your.....nose..It had become red like tamato and top of that your irritating look, it makes your look more funny.

Now Lakshmi start beating him playfully but she didn't notice that someone is noticing them.

Soon Lakshmi keeps her hand on Sanskar's hand.

Lakshmi: (smiling) Thank you Sanskar for coming in my life. You are a great support to me.

Sanskar: (smiling a.d assuring her) I am with you and will always be...

But both were unaware that some is looking at them and getting jealous.....Soon the person can't able to see them together, so break off the vase of his table intentionally. Both Sanskar and Lakshmi look at direction of sound and got shocked.

That's it for today guys. I hope you guys will like it. I tried my best and for the forst time I had given two updates in a day.

Please keep supporting me.
Thank you so much for reading this part.

Till the next update bye guys.