Chapter 4: Pretty

Y/N POV

"I swear to god.. Nii-san, you're kidding right?" He shake his head slowly.

I rub my temple and I took a deep breath. "Okey, fine. They can live with us." "And they will stay in your room." Damian stated.

I look at him with unbelievable look. "Are you fucking playing with me? Is that what you're doing right now?" I walk closer to him. "Yah, living in the house is fine. But in MY room? You're fucking with me right?"

TWICE POV

'Y/N, she's.. so scary right now. She's scolding him but not shouting. And the look in her eyes, it's like cursing at Damian.'

'I mean, she's hot doing this but still scary.' 5 members thought. (I want to see if y'all can guess who they are 😹)

'Plus, she looks like she really don't want us to live at their house. Are we too annoying and troublesome to her?' We frown.

Y/N POV

I curse underneath my breath and rub my neck. "I'm sorry.. Nii-san. I shouldn't scold you, it's not even your fault anyways." I look at him.

"It's fine little sis. I'm used to it." He laugh and pat my head. I smile. "I guess I can handle them living in my room." I said and look at them. They blink. "You- You're letting us stay in your room?"

I nod. "If you're uncomfortable, I can try to find another dorm for you guys."

"No !" Samo said quickly. I look at them with my eyebrows raised.

"Uhh.. I mean, it's fine. We can stay at your room." They said and cough.

Jihyo sigh. "Thank you so much Y/N. We are really grateful for you letting us to stay with you" She smile brightly. The others nod as a agreement to what Jihyo said.

"You're welcome Jihyo. Well waste no time. Let's go to our classroom." "Okey !~"

We all leave the student council room and talk all the way to our class.

'Why do I feel like I missed something..? Oh well.' I shrug it off and continue to walk.

No one POV

What Y/N missing was there was another file left on the table that Y/N forgot to check. The file open by the unknown wind and a picture fell.

??? POV

"Where am I supposed to go now?" I look around feeling lost. "Why do this school is so fucking huge." I fix my hair and someone came to me. "Uhm hello miss."

I look at them and bow. "Hello. Do you need something?" They giggle. "It looks like you're the one who needs something. You look lost."

Right- "Yes- I am.. lost right now, this school are huge. I am trying to look for class S-S."

"Oh special senior class. I can take you there !" The random person said. "Really ? Thank you so much !" I said and smile. 'Finally, someone gave me some help.' I sob in the inside.

I follow them as they started to walk.

Y/N POV

We're currently at our classroom. TWICE already introduced themselves and we're just chilling in the class. Some are chatting, playing on their phones and even go outside. And I'm currently sleeping on my desk.

"Y/N sleeping again?" Jisoo said beside me. "Don't blame her unnie. She's tired cause staying up last night doing work."

I open my eyes and look at both of them. "Thanks Lisa, for explaining even though it's obvious."

Lisa gives a thumbs up and look at the J-line which are sitting behind us. "You guys will probably be seeing Y/N staying up a lot from now on. She's a workaholic" She whispered the last sentence. They giggle hearing Lisa's word and I raise my head up.

"I can hear ya fucking tree." "Yah, it's not my fault that I'm taller than you." "Almost." "Yeah but I'm still taller." "You wanna go motherfucker?" "Bring it on, shorty."

We began to bicker and Jisoo sitting in the middle are suffering.

"Okey settle down." A teacher come in the classroom which confuse all of us but we sit down anyways. "So there are another transferee." 'Huh?' I thought. I widen my eyes as I began to realize.

'Why do I feel like I missed something?'

So it was another file I forgot to check. I mentally scream. I slam my head onto the table. 'YOU STUPID, THIS IS WHY YOU GOTTA DOUBLE CHECK. WHAT KIND OF PRESIDENT ARE YOU?'

"Come in." The teacher said and a student walk into the room. I heard mumbles and whispers which I heard.

"She's so pretty."

"Wonder if she's single." What kind of question is that my dude?

I look up to see her face and I was.. stunned.

(Like this kind of shit, I cringe at my own story help 🚶🏻‍♀️)

"Please introduce yourself." Our teacher said and she nod. She look at the whole class and smile.

'Pretty..'

"Hello. My name is ....." Her voice became inaudible. I was too captivated by her beauty that I can't even hear her voice and didn't noticed myself saying a word out loud.

"Pretty."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, Kou out. 🚶🏻‍♀️