Chapter 8: Her House

3rd Person POV

After you bought food for TWICE and ate, chatting for like hours, school already ended.

16.32 PM

You're currently waiting for TWICE at the front gate. You also said goodbye to some other students and even receive gifts which you gladly accept. "Sometimes, it's hard when you have reputation like this-" You sigh and put the gifts in the bag.

"Y/N?" You heard a voice and you look to see who it was. "Oh hey Minsi." You smile. Minsi was about to greet back then Rosé words got in her head.

"Jealous?" "Tsundere."

Minsi blush hard then- "Stupid ! I'm going home !" She puff her cheeks and walk past you. 'What- Did I do something again-' You look at Minsi walking away. You rub your neck and shrug. "Yo Y/N."

An arm rested on your shoulder and it was Lisa. "God Lisa- You scared me." She laugh. "Sorry~" Then she tried to kiss your cheeks suddenly. "Hey hey- Stay away from me Lalisa-" You push her face away and she whine.

"Hey Y/N." You see TWICE walking with Jisoo and the others. "Finally, you guys are here. Let's go now." You fix your appearance because it got mess a little because of Lisa.

Lisa was now dragged by Jisoo.

"Can't wait to see Y/N house !" Momo said excited. You grin and you arrived. "Wow it's close to the school." Then a lot of guards came surprising the TWICE members. "Who-"

"Welcome back young master." They all bowed. TWICE was stunned and look at Y/N. 'Young master ?!'

"You guys will get used to it." Rosé said smiling.

"I told you guys to just call me Y/N." You sigh. "But, we already decided to call you young master. It is also a sign of respect." They said. "Then.. do whatever you want." You smile a little. "Thank you young master ! Open the gate !!"

The gate opened fully then you and the others get inside. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HOUSE DUDE-" Everywhere they look at are too surprising.

"Firstly, there's a big fountain as you walk pass the gate. If you look to the left, you can see a house for the maids, butlers and the guards. Then at the right, there's a path going underground which leads to a party room that has a bar and an underground pool. And of course, there's a garden infront here."

"As you can see- my house has only 3 floors. The ground floor that has a kitchen, leads to the garage, living room of course, storage room, gym, gymnasium and an inside pool for training on your swimming skills." TWICE was just listening to you talking so calmly. They're still in disbelief that you live in a MANSION. Not a HOUSE.

"The second floor, where the bedrooms are and a hangout room. I guess that's all for the second floor-" You shrug and continued to talk. Calm and cool.

"The third floor, where the entertainments are. Art room, gaming room, library, pet room, music room, dance room, karaoke room and another living room that has a bar. And the third floor has a balcony and an outside pool."

'This whole house can be a party zone.' They thought while having a poker face on. "Then the backyard." 'There's more ?!-'

"Well- um- I have like a zoo behind my house so.." Everyone stood silent. "Y/N WILLOWS-" They shouted. "What-" Jihyo hold your shoulders. "ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO LET US LIVE IN THIS HOUSE- NO- MANSION ?! AND YOU HAVE A ZOO-" And she began to shake you.

"Aaaa- well I have a treehouse ?-" "THAT DOESN'T MAKE US BETTER." They all shouted at the same time. "I'm sorry- Please stop shaking me-"

"A ZOO Y/N. A FUCKING ZOO BEHIND YOUR HOUSE." Tzuyu said. Momo and Dahyun are laying on the ground trying to get used to the house. Mansion.

"What the fuck is happening?" You heard Takeshi voice and you look at him. "Take-nii." You look at him with happy tears. "Help- I'm being shaked-" Jihyo look at him slowly and let you go.

"What are you doing to my sister?" Takeshi glare at Jihyo. "Nothing-"

Then you began to realized. 'I asked for help at the wrong person-'

"If one of you do anything to her, I'll not hesitate to-" He rolls his sleeves up and got smacked by Damian. "OW- The fuck was that for?!" Takeshi looks at Damian rubbing his head.

"She didn't do anything to Y/N you dumb shit." Damian sigh and shake his head. "Sorry about Takeshi girls. He's really protective over Y/N." "I am not-"

"Yeah you are. Stop denying it Takeshi. We've been friends since childhood. We know you." Jennie said smirking. "Tch- whatever dude. I'm going to sleep." He rolled his eyes and walk to his room.

Lisoo and Chaennie stiffled their laugh seeing how childish Takeshi can get. "Btw girls, I know this is a lot to take. But you are living here from now on so I hope you feel comfortable here." Damian said smiling at TWICE.

"Oh we are comfortable knowing that we're gonna stay at Y/N room." Sana wink at you. You roll your eyes and smile. Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie though did not like what they're hearing.

"Whatever you say Sana, I'm going to take a bath." You walk into the house and greeted Mr Lee, your personal butler on the way to your room.

"Well come inside girls." Damian are already inside the house as well as the others.

TWICE gulped and went inside the house. They look around and they swore. The house looks bigger in the inside. They open their mouth agape still looking around. Damian laugh. "Well, I hope you enjoy your stay. I'm gonna go to my room. See ya." Damian then walk away.

The nine girls are still impressed how big the house is. Then Mr Lee came out of nowhere. "Hello, young ladies." They scream a little because he came out of nowhere. "Sorry about that-" Jihyo apologized. "No worries. Happens every time." He laugh a little.

"I'm Mr Lee. Y/N personal butler." He bowed and TWICE bowed back then introduce themselves.

"Well it is nice to meet you." He smile. "I assume Y/N already told you about the house." They nod. "The house are so big that it even has a zoo-"

Mr Lee laugh. "Ah yes.. the zoo. You can visit it anytime you want. Just ask me to open it then I'll open it to your request." TWICE nod again and say thank you to Mr Lee. 'Y/N even has her own personal butler. How rich is she?'

"Well now. I must be off. I hope you enjoy your stay in Y/N house." He bowed and walk away to do his job. "Bye Mr Lee..- Wait- Y/N house ?!- What do you mean it's her hou-"

But Mr Lee's already gone.

'Don't overthink- Probably it's just um.. Oh shit dude- Y/N really owned and bought this whole land ?- Is Y/N really this rich ?!'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I reveal Y/N identity next chapter? 🧍🏻‍♀️Maybe? Or maybe not? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Well Kou out 😚✌🏻