Chapter 17: Dance Practice

3rd Person POV

You and Lisa pants cause of how much you both are tired at dancing. "Damn- How long have we been practicing?" Lisa said sitting down, drinking some water. You shrug and drink water too. "Since we came home."

Yes we've been in the dance room since school ended. The others are downstairs doing their own thing. You and Lisa are bored and decided to go to the dance room.

"Well let's just rest for now." You stretch and sit beside you. Lisa then rest her head on your lap. You let her and take out your phone. 'Oh wait, reminds me that I don't have Minsi phone number.' You purse your lips and fix your hair.

"What are you doing on your phone?" Lisa blink and pout. 'Is it Minsi?' You look at her and shake your head. "Nothing. Just checking." Lisa nod slowly and glance at the other way.

You raise your eyebrows. "Why?" She shake her head and sits up. "It's nothing." She smile. "Y/N." You look at her. "I like you." You blink. 'Straight up huh?'

"But I know you don't feel the same way." She stand up and stretch. "Aghh- Now the pressure is gone." She looks at you and smile. "Thank you Y/N. We're still friends right?" You smile a little and nod. "That's great ! Well see ya Y/N !" She kiss your cheek and went out of the room.

You rub your neck. "Well that's done. All of the three confessed to me. Jisoo unnie moved on, Jennie trying to like nee-san and Lisa moved on easily." You sigh and stand up.

"It's really hard for me.." You pack up all your stuffs and go outside, walking to the living room.

In BLACKPINK room

Lisa is crying silently in her room, not wanting to anyone to hear her. 'It hurts.. It hurts so much. I want Y/N to think of me more that friends, but I guess that won't happen..'

Lisa wipe her tears and smile a little. 'I guess it's time to move on huh? I'll never forget how much I love you Y/N..'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's all for the BLACKPINK members confessing their love to you. See ya 🚶🏻‍♀️