Chapter 5: Soulmates

Y/N POV

"Pretty." I said out loud. My classmates look at me even the girl I called pretty look at me. "Ah-" I blush hard and stand up. "I'm really sorry- I didn't mean to said that out loud-" I bow to the pretty girl and I am.. embarassed.

'Stupid Y/N, you can't just say pretty when you see someone like that.' I heard her giggle and I look up at her. When I tell you, I was strucked by her smile.

"It's okey. I am happy that someone just called me pretty. I think you're really pretty too." She smile. "I also think you don't heard my name, I'm Go Minsi. Nice to meet you.. umm may I know your name?" She tilts her head and smile.

(SHE'S SO PRETTY AKSSKSJSKAJ oh and pretend she's wearing the uniform :p)

"Oh- I'm Y/N. Y/N Willows." I stand up straight quickly. 'She's so pretty.' I thought while gay panic in the inside.

"Y/N.." She smile again and nod. "It's really nice to meet you Y/N."

"Ahem." Our teacher clear his throat. "Sorry to disturb you two lovebirds but Minsi, you can sit beside Jennie Kim. Jennie please raise your hand." Jennie look at Minsi and slowly raise her hand.

"And Y/N, Minsi will melt if you keep staring at her like that." I blush hard and sit down. "Yes sir, sorry." The class laugh except for some students. The teacher smirk. "Well that's all, I hope you enjoy your stay at our academy, Minsi. Class dismissed." He leaves the room and the other students go back to do their own job.

'Ah.. that was embarassing.' I shake my head and sigh. I raise my head and stare at Minsi talking to Rosie. "Well well~ Y/N is in love huh?" I flinch and look at the guy who said that.

"No I am not in love Nagisa." "Yeah sure~" He said in a singing tone. Hazuki Nagisa.. He's a very cheerful person and always teasing and annoy me. I glare at him and look outside the window.

"I'm going to get her to join our group." Nagisa said before go to her table. I blink. 'Huh-'

"NAGISA- Stop right where you are !" I look at him in a panic way. It's too late. He's already at her table. 'Fuck.' Minsi looks at me and I look away pretending doing something else.

When I knew it, Minsi already at my table. "Hey Y/N." 'Oh shit oh shit OH SHIT, SHE'S HERE.' I slowly look at her and saw her smiling at me. I blush. "H-hello Minsi." I nervously smile. 'Calm your gay shit down Y/N.'

"Well, now my job is done. Enjoy Y/N." Nagisa wink at me and go to the cafeteria with the others.

"Yah, Nagisa !" I look at him and sigh. "I can tell he's a troublesome kid." "Yeah, he is.." I smile. 'Oh wait, I'm talking to-' I turn my head to look at Minsi. 'I forgot she's here-'

"You're really pretty when you smile." She leans her face closer to me and smile sweetly. I blush. "Uhm.. thanks. You too."

"Really?" She blink and blush a little. I nod slowly. Jisoo and Lisa are just staring at the two of us and are trying to calm down.