Chapter 12: Just Friends

Y/N POV

I heard a noise behind me. I woke up to see what it was and it was Minsi covering her mouth looking at me. I look around and I look at her again. "What-"

She show me the book and I finally realized why she was looking at me. "Ah.. Surprise?" I smile nervously.

After that

"Why you didn't tell me?" Minsi asked. "Well uhm.. I don't know myself.." I rub my neck not knowing why I didn't tell Minsi and TWICE about what my identity is and my abilities. I heard Minsi sigh. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you.."

"It's okey Y/N. I get it." She pat my shoulder. "Do TWICE know this as well?" I shake my head. "I see. I can't believe my soulmate is the ruler. I still can't believe it." She laugh. I look at her.

"Ruler or not. We're still soulmates. Nothing can change that Minsi." I smile. She stop laughing and blush. "W-What are you saying- Stupid-" She then look away. I laugh a little and pat her head. "Cute~" I cooed.

"H-Hey ! Stop-" She then hold my arm and I look at her smiling which made her blush more. "Don't be loud in a library Go Minsi." I made a shush sign with my other hand. "It's your fault-" She look away.

I laugh. We then talked for the rest of the day and I sometimes tease her in the process.

15.00 pm

Mina POV

I'm bored. The others are sleeping while some are playing games. 'Should I go to Y/N?' I purse my lips and stand up walking to the door.

"Where are you going Mina-chan?" I heard Nagisa voice and look at him. "I'm going to the library." "To see Y/N?" I nod and he wiggle his eyebrows making me confuse a little. "What?"

"Missing Y/N huh?" He grin. I blush. "I-I just want to see her !" I puff my cheeks and walk out of the room angrily. I can hear Nagisa still laughing in the room making me roll my eyes. 'Whatever-' I began walk to the library to see what was Y/N doing.

As I entered the library, I look around trying to find her and I finally did. I was about to go to her but she's with.. Minsi?

I back away and hide behind one of the shelves. 'Why am I hiding- Whatever, let's just hear what are they talking about.' I tried to eavesdrop them.

"Y/N, can I ask you a question?" I heard Minsi ask Y/N. "Yes? What is it?" I also heard Y/N voice making me smile a little then shake my head. 'Stop it Mina.' I continued eavesdropping.

"What is your relationship with TWICE?" I blink. 'Y/N relationship with us?' I want to know what Y/N gonna answer to that.

"TWICE? Hmm.. nothing special. We're just friends." As I heard Y/N words, my heart began to sank. 'Just.. friends?' I felt hurt. 'Why? We're not even dating, why do I feel like this?'

My eyes starting to tear up and I look down. 'I'm just.. a friend to Y/N..' A tear dropped and I wiped it. 'I mean.. she is right. We're just friends.. Right?' I walk out of the library going to the bathroom, locking myself in a stall and cried silently.

'Dumb Y/N ! You can't just say that so casually ! I don't like this. I want her to think of me more than that. I want her to be mine.' I thought and sob, wiping my tears away.

'But I can't have her.. because she said we're just friends to her and I saw how Y/N looks at Minsi. It was full of love.'

'They are soulmates after all. I can't ruin their relationship but.. I'll still try Y/N..' I smile a little, looking down with my puffy eyes.

'I'll try again and again, just to make you love me. Just to see those eyes looking at me only.'

'Even though we just met, I love you Y/N.. I'll not give up.' I stand up and get out of the stall. I wash up my face and walk to somewhere that has no people so I can think without no one bothering me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My fingers hurt 🧍🏻‍♀️I was playing Arsenal in Roblox since this evening and I played Taiko No Tatsujin earlier. Shi.

Well that's all. See ya on the next chapter. 🏃🏻‍♀️