Chapter 20: Two Tsunderes and Arcade

Y/N POV

"Y/N !"

"Y/N, can you buy me this?"

"Y/N ! I want this one~"

'This.. This is tiring.' I catch my breath while sitting on a couch at the waiting area. The girls are in the shops still buying stuffs. No wonder why, sometimes people said that me and Jisoo are the same.

'I gave them my card.. I hope they don't overuse it.' I sigh and take out my phone. I saw a notification from Minsi as I turned on the phone. 'Oh, she texted me.'

I smile and open the message box.

Minsi

Hey Y/N ! Are u at the mall with TWICE?

Y/N

Yes actually. I'm waiting for them cause they are too energetic

I was shocked a little because Minsi replied immediately.

Minsi

Oof- I hope u survived XD

Y/N

Yeah lol 💀 Anyways what are u doing right now?

Minsi

Just laying on the bed, why u asking? 🤨

I blink and shrug.

Y/N

I just want to know :p Why? Is it wrong to ask?

Minsi

It's not like that- Just- Whatever. Just go have fun. with TWICE

I laugh a little and changed her contact name to "tsundere 👺". I snicker at the name and I heard Tzuyu voice.

"What are you doing smiling like a creep at your phone?" I flinch and look up at her. "Oh hey Tzuyu- What's up?" She raise her eyebrows and cross her arms. "Still not answering my question."

I hum and smile at her. "Why are you smiling?" Tzuyu ask with a bit of annoyance on her tone. "Are you jealous?" She widen her eyes and blush hard. "Huh- Why would I be jealous?" Tzuyu scoff and roll her eyes at me.

"You're blushing." I tease her cause why not? It's fun. "I am not ! It's just hot in here." "We're literally in a mall Tzuyu." She tried to find the words but failed. "I- Ugh whatever."

'Another tsundere.' I laugh in the inside and saw the other members coming out from the shops. "We're back !~" I stand up and go to them. I froze because of how much they bought. "I'm- That's so much-"

"I am so sorry Y/N- I tried to stop them but they didn't listen." Jihyo apologized and I raise my hand at her. "It's fine Jihyo. It's not your fault." I sigh and fix my glasses. "Girls.. My card please."

Nayeon goes up to me and kiss the card. "Here you go Y/N~" She put the card on my hand and wink at me. "Well, let's go." Then, she walk away.

I blush a little because of that action and snap out of it. "Don't do that ever again Im Nayeon-" I put the card in my wallet and walk with them.

"Why Y/N ?~ Shy?" Nayeon poke my cheek and I glare at her. "Is it just me or Tzuyu has been blushing a little this whole time?" Dahyun stated and everyone look at Tzuyu.

"Huh?- I am not blushing-" She smack Dahyun's head, making her gasp and hug me. "Y/N ! Tzuyu just hit me !" I pat her head. "Don't worry. I'll teach her a lesson." I look at Tzuyu making her flinch a little as I walk to her.

"What..?" She pursed her lips and stared at me. I smile and leans closer to her face. "You're acting like a tsundere Tzuyu." I whispered and she turned red at my statement. "I- I am not a tsunder-" I put a lollipop in her mouth to shut her up.