Chapter 23: Staying Over

Notice:

HELLO PEOPLE, I'M BACK 😻😻 FEELING BETTER THAN EVER. i'm sorry I haven't update lately, I was having an episode for months and school stuff 😿 but I'm back feeling great <3 anyways enjoy the new chapter.

After the date

"What.. is she doing here ?!"

I am back to my house from my and Minsi date and there's currently a problem.

Flashback

"So uhh Minsi.. I know this is sudden.. but do you want to stay over at my house?" I asked Minsi while walking back home. "H-Huh?" Minsi looked at me with widened eyes. 'Y/N wants me to stay over at her h-house ?!'

"I mean, tomorrow is the weekend so I don't mind.. but won't the others be bothered by me being there?" She blinks.

"Oh I'm sure they don't mind." I said confidently, smiling brightly.

End of flashback

Well that's what happened and here we are. TWICE are in disbelief that you brought Minsi to your house. Worse.. She is staying in a room with Y/N and them.

TWICE are now glaring at you, making you shiver. 'I didn't expect that it would be this bad..'

BP and your siblings are just looking at the drama happening. "Come on girls, it's just two nights.. Please? Just this once?" I plead to them with my whole soul.

The 9 girls are shocked by your action and blushed. Jihyo sigh and speaked up. "Fine.." And looked away. My eyes lit up and hug Jihyo tightly making her shock even more. "Thank you Jihyo !" I smile brightly at her. Jihyo blush harder at this as she smile a little at your cuteness.

She pat your head and thought 'She's so cute..' The other girls are just watching you hugging Jihyo and pout, trying to ignore you two as well.
I broke the hug and takes out a box. "I promised you guys that I would buy cakes so here you guys go."

"Nice Y/N ! I was waiting for the cakes." Lisa said opening the box immediately and trying to choose her cake. "Thank you Y/N !" "Thank you Y/N." Your siblings and the others said. I nod and smile.

I looked at Minsi and she was looking around the house as she noticed me. "Oh uhh- Sorry for looking around, your house are just so massive." She smiles. "Yeah, get that a lot.." I laugh a little. "Come, I'll show you my room." She nods and she follows me walking up the stairs.

Tzuyu was staring at you two the whole time and was feeling.. angry. Tzuyu grips the fork and Chaeyoung noticed this, looking at Tzuyu.

"..."

At your room

"Well this is my room, where you are staying. Those are TWICE's beds while I sleep on the couch. You can sleep on the other couch if you don't mind." Minsi nods and look around your room. "Your room is so nice.."

I blink. "Ah.. I guess so." I look around as well and shrug. "Well you can go take a bath. There's a shower and a bathtub so make yourself at home." I smile and looked at Minsi. She looked back and hums. She walks closer to me making me confused. "What is it?"

She stops and our body were very close. I tried to hide my blush and just keep looking at her. She smirks and pulls me closer by the collar making me shocked. "Can you join me then?"

'T-Too close.. Our face are too close-' I gulped and answered her. "Join what..?" "Taking a bath with me." She said while caressing my neck. I blush hard at her action and words. "I-I.."

"Pfft-" She laugh and let go of my collar that just makes me confused. "I was just playing with you, but seriously we can take a bath together. You can take the shower and I'll take the bath." She smile and walk into the bathroom. "I'll wait~"

She winks at me making me snap out of it and blush in embarassment. "This girl.." I said a little annoyed and get my towel walking into the bathroom as well.

After the bath

I already changed and just lying down the bed, thinking what just happened. "..." As I remembering, my brain just decided to show me what happened in the bathroom... Minsi in a towel.

I shake my head aggresively, 'Stop it Y/N !' I sit up and saw Minsi just standing infront of me fully changed. "You alright? You just shaked your head like a crazy person." I nod a little. "Yeah.. I'm alright." I stood up and go to the living room. "See ya outside."

"Oh- Okey.." She looked at me going out of the room and tilts her head in confusion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, finally I updated for a long time, I will update sometime again. Just wait and hope you enjoy <3