Chapter 7: Jealousy

3rd Person POV

After the incident of you and Sana, you went to the bathroom after to wash up. Sana was still saying sorry but you told her you already forgave her. "Y/N.." You heard Sana call your name from behind. You look at her and sigh.

"I told you Sana." You wipe your mouth and walk to her. "I forgave you, you can stop saying sorry you know." You pat her head. Sana look down and stood silent. You sigh and hold her hand. Sana felt your hand holding hers and she look at you. "Y/N, what are you-"

"Sana, stop being guilty okey? I'm not mad at you. Plus frowning is not you at all." You smile and let go of her hand. "You're more pretty and cute when you are cheerful." Sana widen her eyes and blush. "Whatever.." She mumbled and go back to class.

Secretly Sana are liking it in the inside. As she walk out of the toilet, she smiled to herself and hold her hand that you held earlier. She felt warm inside.

She's falling for you even more.

After that

You went back to the classroom and you got engulfed into a hug. "Ah- Jennie-" "You made me worried ! You were gone for an hour Y/N !" She looks at you and pout. You smile and saw Rosé behind Jennie. Rosé are staring at you two hugging.

'Goddamn it, again..' She looks away.

You frown seeing your sister hurting and break the hug. "I'm okey Jennie unnie." You pat her shoulder and saw Minsi looking at you. Minsi had been worried about you and wondering what were you doing at the rooftop. You blush remembering the words you said when you were with Sana earlier.

"Okey fine ! I do like her and she is pretty ! I can't help it okey ?! It's my feelings not yours !"

You shake your head and go sit at your seat. "Hey Y/N." "I'm okey Jisoo unnie. Really." You look beside you and it's Minsi. 'Eh? EH ?!'

"Minsi- What are you doing at Jisoo's seat?-" "Jisoo and Lisa went to the cafeteria to get some food so here I am." She shrug and smile.

"Anyways, what were you doing at the rooftop?" You flinch. You saw Sana flinch as well and clearing her throat. "Ahem-" Minsi glance at Sana and then you.

'What happened between these two?' Minsi thought and she remembered that after you left the classroom, Sana went out as well. Minsi frown. 'I see now.'

For some reason, Minsi felt jealous. 'Why am I feeling like this? You just met her Minsi.'

'But.. she's my soulmate..'

"Minsi?" Your voice snapped her out of mind. "Are you okey? You're staring at me so intense-" Minsi roll her eyes and stand up. "It's nothing. I'm gonna go back to my table." "I- Okey?-" You look at her in confusion.

'What was that about ? Did I do something wrong?' You thought.

Sana look at Minsi and smirk. 'Well that went perfectly.' Mina and Momo staring at Sana.

"What-" "You look like a complete creep when you are smirking." Momo said. "YOU- SHUT UP-" Sana shove pancakes in Momo's mouth. "Hey ! My pancakes !" Mina pout.

"Oh-" But Momo already ate it all. Mina gasp.

"Mina-" "You ate my pancakes.." Mina looks down, sad. "It's okey Mina." You said and Mina look at you. She tilt her head.

"I can buy you another pancakes." You eye smile at her and she is happy immediately. "Really ?! Thank you Y/N !" She said excitedly and you giggle at her cuteness. Nayeon saw this happened as well as Tzuyu.

Then Nayeon shove food in Jeongyeon's mouth. "Wha- What's your problem grandma ?!" You look at 2yeon and Nayeon gasp.

"Y/N !~ Jeongyeon ate my food and called me a grandma." She goes to you and cling on your arm. "What- I didn't eat your food you grandma-" "LOOK SHE DID IT AGAIN"

Nayeon looks at you and pout. "Buy me another food Y/N~" You blink "Nay-" Then Tzuyu interrupt the conversation. "Y/N."

"Yes-" 'What now-' Tzuyu point at Dahyun. "Dahyun unnie ate my food. Can you buy me another one? ..Please?" She smile innocently. "The fuck- I didn't eat your food Tzuyu-"

"Dahyun ! Don't curse !" "I can do whatever I want Jihyo unnie." Dahyun stick her tongue at her.

"Shit." Chaeyoung said calmly.

"SON CHAEYOUNG" Then chaos happened in the classroom.

MiSaMo still fighting over pancakes. 2yeon roasting each other. Jihyo scolding Dahyun and Chaeyoung is just eating not caring a thing. Then Tzuyu- "So, are you gonna buy me food?" You look at Tzuyu.

"No." You said to tease her. Tzuyu pout keep asking you to buy her food by shaking your body. "Wait-" 'Is this what I have to handle at the house later-'

Minsi was just watching you guys. She had been staring at you. Tzuyu hands keeps bothering her. Tzuyu kept hugging you and doing aegyo at you which made you blush a little. Minsi pout seeing you are happy with them. 'Stupid Y/N..' She put her head down on the table. "Jealous?" Minsi blink and look at the person who said that. "Rosé.."

Minsi POV

I cross my arms. "I'm not jealous. What are you talking about?" I smile confidently. "Okey girls stop- I'll buy you all food so please stop bickering in the classroom." I heard Y/N said and glance at her. TWICE stopped fighting and tackled Y/N for a hug. I heard they're laughing and whatever.

"Uh huh. Not jealous at all." I flinch and look back at Rosé smirking. I blush and look away. "Whatever- It's not like I care about her anyways."

"Tsundere?" "Wha- I am not a tsundere !" I look at Rosé again blushing hard. "Oh really?"

"Ye-" "Nee-san- I'll be back. I'm gonna go to the cafeteria with the girls-" "Y/N come on !" Nayeon drag me out and yelled. "SLOW DOWN AND STOP DRAGGING ME-"

Rosé laugh and look at me pouting. 'Y/N left again..' I sigh and saw Rosé staring at me. "I- I told you I'm not a tsundere."

"I didn't even said anything." She smirk. "Ah- Whatever-" I scoff. 'Why am I acting like this? I never acted like a tsundere before anyways.'

"I get how you feel Minsi." I raise my eyebrows and look at her. "What do you mean? Do you like someone?" She nod. "Oooo~ Who is it?" I smirk and tease her that made Rosé blush a little. "Jennie.." She mumbled which I didn't hear. "What-"

"Jennie-" She said clearly and I made an 'O' mouth and tease her again. "Aww~ Rosie liking someone is so cute~" I laugh. "Stop it-" She pout and look down. "But.. she likes Y/N." I stop teasing her. 'Wha- What did Y/N do that made almost everyone liking her-'

"Do.. Y/N feel the same?" Rosé shake her head and I sigh in relief. 'Wait, why am I relief?' I shake my head to snap out of it and pat Rosé back. "Maybe you can try make Jennie like you instead?" Rosé raise her head and look at me. "How am I gonna do that?"

"Well maybe take her to her favorite place and always give her gifts and such." I smile. She hum in response and nod. "I can try ! Thank you Minsi !" She smile brightly.

"I wish you good luck to Y/N as well. But remember, Y/N's popular everywhere. And at this rate, everyone can see your jealousy." She wink and walks to Jennie to talk to her. I pout and look out the window.

'Jealousy huh?'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kou out once again, see you in the next chapter. 🕺🏻