Chapter 6: I'm Sorry

Y/N POV

I was shocked learning that Minsi is my soulmate. I'm sure she is too. I look at her to see her reaction and she's.. smiling? I couldn't speak. First day meeting her and found out she's my soulmate? This is too much. "Y/N ?"

I look down. 'Was this really that I wanted?'

'Was this a great idea? We just met. I can't even look at her in the eyes?'

'Am I good enough to be her soulmate?'

"I'm.." I finally speak up. Everyone turn their heads at me. "I'm going to the rooftop to ease my mind." I raise my head and smile a little. "I'll be back." I look at Minsi.

"Don't get the wrong idea, Minsi. It's not like I don't want you to be my soulmate, you're literally gorgeous and pretty. Why anyone would not like to be your soulmate?" She blush at my statement. "I just want to give us some time okey? That's all. I'll be back Jisoo unnie." I pat Jisoo's shoulder and leave the classroom.

??? POV

I look at Y/N leaving the classroom and began to follow her. 'Well Y/N, I just wanna talk to you for a bit while there's no one around us.' I grin.

3rd Person POV

You're still thinking that was Minsi really is your soulmate? You tried to bring the pieces together when you started to feel someone was following you. You furrowed your eyebrows as you started to look behind. When you know it, you were pinned on the wall. You look at the person who pinned you to scold them and it was

"Sana?! What are you doing?!" Yours and Sana's face was so close to each other that your noses are almost touching.

"Y/N~" Sana pout. "Why are you talking with her instead of me? Am I not pretty or cute enough?" She whine and hug my waist.

You flinch by the sudden contact. 'What is she talking about? Is it about me and Minsi?' You frown and hold Sana's arm. "Sana, stop what you're doing right now."

Sana smile innocently. "Why Y/N? Are you flustered being touched by me?" She leans closer and she began to look at you in the eyes with dark expression. "I saw you being lovey dovey with that Minsi girl. And of course, how could I ignore the way you caress Jisoo's hand?"

You stare back at her. "Jisoo's just my best friend Sana and Minsi has got nothing to do with this."

"Oh really? She's your soulmate and got nothing to do with this?" She rolls her eyes by hearing that you and Minsi are soulmates. It pisses her off. It was supposed to be her.

"Look Minatozaki, I don't know how she's my soulmate. It's just so sudden. I don't even like-" "Don't lie Y/N." Sana said sternly. You were shocked by her tone. "I know you like her. I saw the way you stare at her and always compliment her."

Then, you lost it. "Okey fine ! I do like her and she is pretty ! I can't help it okey ?! It's my feelings not yours !" You shouted at Sana. Thankfully there's no one around us cause we're almost near the rooftop.

"Oh Y/N.." Sana leans to your ear and whispered. "You shouldn't have done that. You can't shout at me like that. Plus you're mine. No one else can't have you." You gritted your teeth and you flipped Sana over and she yelped. Now it's you who's pinning her.

"Look at me Minatozaki Sana when I'm trying to talk to you." Sana look at you and saw your eyes. Sana shivered cause of how you stared at her.

 Sana shivered cause of how you stared at her

Sana couldn't help but look at your lips. She wants to kiss it. She wants you. "I said look at me not at my lips." You said with a stern voice. She flinch a little and immediately look at you.

"Listen Sana." You grab her shoulder and grips it lightly. Yes you are mad at her but you don't want to hurt her.

"I'm not anyone's property. I belong to myself. It's my feelings. My body. Not yours or anyone's. If you do this shit one more time, I will not hesitate to-" You cough. Blood coming out of your mouth. "Y/N ?!"

'No- Don't-'

"Y/N just let me take over." A voice said in your head.

'I said don't. I don't want to hurt her. I don't want to hurt anybody.' You're still coughing and Sana look at you worryingly. "Y/N are you okey ?!"

Every single inch of your body began to hurt. "You're a fucking softie Y/N. This is why I hate it when you're like this."

'Shut up, SHUT THE HELL UP.' "Y/N !"

You felt a pair of arms hugging you and you see Sana wrapping her arms around you tightly. "Sa-" She look up at you and she's.. crying.

"I'm sorry ! I-I'm really sorry ! I don't know what's gotten into me. I just don't- I'm really sorry !" Sana said while crying trying to find the right words to apologize.

You calmed down and the voice in your head disappeared. You look at Sana still crying and hugging you. You smile a little and pat her head. "I'm sorry too.." You mumbled and comfort Sana still saying I'm sorry again and again by telling her

"It's okey, I forgive you."

"Tch, I hate it when Y/N's a softie." The unknown man said sitting on his chair watching Y/N comforting Sana. He rolls his eyes and throws a dagger at a target on the wall. "Someday Y/N, I will take over you." The man grin mischiveously and continue to play with his beloved daggers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it for this cha-

Sana: Y/N~ You're scary at this chapter. hugs Y/N

Y/N: YAH- WE'RE EXPOSING OURSELVES- AND IT'S STILL CHAPTER 6 SANA

Sana: Oh shit- disappeared

Omg these mfs 🧍🏻‍♀️Well Kou out, Have a nice day-