Chapter 14: Amusement Park

16.20 pm

Jisoo POV

Well almost time to go home, but I have a place to go to hang out with Y/N. I am currently trying to find her. 'Where the hell is this girl-' I look around and I finally found her receiving gifts from her fans. I shake my head and walk to her. "Y/N !" Everyone turn their heads to me and Y/N saw me.

"Oh hey Jisoo unnie ! What's up?" Y/N walk towards me, apologizing to her fans that she will receive the gifts next time. "Well.. I want to hang out with you." I smile at her and she shrug. "Sure ! Where you wanna go?" Y/N asked putting the gifts in a bag.

I think for awhile. "Hmm... Amusement park?" She nod. "Sure. But aren't you scared of heights?" I glare at her. "Yes I am, but that doesn't mean I can't go to an amusement park Y/N."

"Jeez alright- Calm down rabbit-" Y/N raised her hand up and I smile.

'Finally I'll have some alone time with her.' I look at my watch and it's almost time to go home. "Well, let's go change first and leave to hangout." Y/N nod. "Alrig-" Suddenly Sana interrupted us by jumping on Y/N's back and hugging her tightly.

"Sana-" "Hey Y/N ! I tried to find you everywhere~" Sana whine and pout. "Sorry Sana. I was just talking with Jisoo unnie." Y/N put her down and pats her head. I frown and look away. "Hey Y/N !" I heard the others walking to us.

'I guess I can't even talk with her peacefully.' I sigh quietly and walk home first leaving the others.

3rd Person POV

You look at Jisoo who's now walking away from the group. You frown worrying about your best friend. "Y/N, do you have plans today?" Sana cling onto your arm. "Yah, I was about to ask her first." Nayeon said clinging on your other arm. You heard Jihyo sigh. "Come on girls, let her breathe." Then she pulled Sana and Nayeon off of you making them pout.

You laugh and you answered their question. "I do have plans actually." Everyone look at you while Sana and Nayeon pout more. "What plans?" Dahyun asked. "Well I am going to an amusement park with Jisoo unnie." I purse my lips and TWICE and BLACKPINK looked at you with sparkling eyes.

"Can we come ?!" You shake your head. "Sorry girls.. It's me and Jisoo only." "Aww.. Okey.." They look down. "Maybe next time okey?" They all became happy again and look up at you. "Okey !~"

"I don't have time for this shit- I'm going home." Rin said and Sousoke, Haru and the others followed him. "Have fun guys ! See ya tomorrow !" Nagisa waved at us and we all went home too.

As you guys entered the house, you saw Jisoo already changed sitting on the couch. "Oh hey guys. Took you long enough." She look at us, pursing her lips. "So are you gonna go change or not Y/N?" She look back at her nintendo switch. "I will Jisoo unnie. Wait for me."

You went up the stairs and go to your closet room. You finally found clothes to wear and change into it.

 You finally found clothes to wear and change into it