Chapter 16: If Only

Tomorrow
13.30 pm

Y/N POV

I am now hanging out with my friends at our hangout room. Everyone else are doing something while me and the BLACKPINK members are playing Mario Party. "I am so bored right now." Jeongyeon said spinning a pen. "It's never boring when I'm here." Dahyun said and put on party songs.

Uptown Funk play first making us sing and dance to it. "Uptown funk you- OH COME ON THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I LOST." Rosé said and lay down. "Come on Rosie, you can do it." Jennie said. "Nah, I'm just gonna vibe to the songs." Jennie shake her head at Rosie and smile.

"Oh right- I forgot. Y/N." "Yes?" I look at her while drinking my cola. "I want to go to the beach with you. Are you busy?" I hum and shake my head. "Nope, we can go to the beach." I smile and I already knew why Jennie wants to go to the beach with me.

"I want to go to the beach with Y/N." Mina mumble. I heard her and pat her shoulder. "Someday okey Mina? We can go to the beach together." Mina face lit up and nod. "Okey !"

"If Mina's going to the beach with you someday, we're coming." Jihyo said. Nayeon look at her and Jihyo look back. "What?"

"Are you jealous Jihyo?" Nayeon grin and Jihyo blush hard. "Don't be stupid Im Nayeon. Why would I be jealous?" She roll her eyes and continue doing her own thing. Nayeon whisper to Jeongyeon. "She's definitely jealous."

I giggle and continue to play Mario Party with Jisoo and the others. Minutes later, Nagisa and Rei came in bringing food. "Hey guys ! We brought food !" We all cheered and stop at what we're doing for food.

"We've got pasta, fried chicken and sodas. And of course pudding for dessert." Rei said and he caught Nagisa sneakily taking the pudding first. "Pudding later, Nagisa-kun." Rei snatch the pudding away and Nagisa puff his cheeks. "Meanie Rei-chan."

We all laugh at him while some of us already ate. I get some pasta and eat it. 'Wonder what Minsi is doing?' I thought, munching and staring at nothingness. "What is she thinking about?" Chaeyoung said to Tzuyu and Tzuyu just shrug. "I don't know. Maybe some stupid stuff."

I'm still munching and thinking about Minsi, not caring about anything else. "Y/N- Y/N !" Lisa voice made me stop thinking and bring me back to reality. "Huh- What-"

"You've been zoning out Y/N." Jennie said, eating pudding. "Maybe she's thinking about something. Or someone." Jisoo said, smiling teasingly at me. I blush hard at her statement. "I'm not thinking about someone." "Yeah sure~" I glare at Jisoo and I put fried chicken in her mouth.

"Enjoy some fried chicken bitch." I said grinning making her glare at me and she step my foot. "Agh-" I pout and Sana pat my head giggling at me. "Your cute when you pout Y/N." I blush a little and look away. "Whatever.."

16.35 pm

Now I am waiting for Jennie to get changed. Jennie said that she wants to leave early so she can see the sun set so here we are. The others are still at school. I already changed if you asked.

 I already changed if you asked

I just dressed simple. I look around the house not knowing what to do and Jennie finally came out of the room. "Hey Y/N ! I'm ready." I look at her as she walking down the stairs.

" I look at her as she walking down the stairs

I smile. "You look beautiful as always Jennie unnie." Jennie giggle. "Thank you, and you look great like always even though you dressed so simple." I laugh and put my arm on her shoulder. "Let's go?" She nod and began to walk with me to the beach. The beach was not far from my house so we arrived fast.

"First things first ! Let's get ice cream~" Jennie hold my hand and go to an ice cream stall. I followed her and as we arrived I paid for the ice cream. Jennie got strawberry flavour while me mint choco. My fav.

I licked the ice cream and Jennie just bit the ice cream making her have brain freeze. "Aghhh-" I laugh at her. "That's why you don't bite the ice cream~" She glare at me making me stopped laughing. "Don't laugh at me or I'll mush my ice cream at your face." I raise my eyebrows and continue licking my ice cream. "That's what I thought."

I roll my eyes and Jennie just snickering at me. We both finished our ice creams and walk closer to the water. We sat down, waiting for the sun setting. "It's really relaxing when you're at the beach." Jennie said, exhaling her breath. I nod in agreement and look at the sea. "It's more relaxing when you are with me, Y/N."

I look at her and blink. "I'm glad that I can make you feel relaxed then." I smile a little, knowing where this is going. Jennie look down and smile. "You probably already know what I am going to say."

I look down and rub my arm. "But I will say it anyways." She look at me, smiling. "I like you Y/N. Very much." I frown and I speak up. "Jenni-"

"It's fine Y/N ! I get it. I just wanted to get these feelings off my chest." She laugh a little.

'Love me..' I widen my eyes and look at Jennie. She's looking down, covering her face with her arms. 'Hold me.'

'If only you love me.' I frown more at her thoughts. Jennie knows I am reading her thoughts.

'Please love me Y/N..'

"Jennie unnie." She hum in response still hiding her face. I hold her arm and she looks at me with teary eyes. I look at her sadly. I pull her in for a hug making her flinch. "W-What are you doing? I'm okey Y/N.." I just stay silent.

"Hey.. Say something." Jennie hug me back tightly and grip my shirt. "Please.. Say something Y/N."

"I'm sorry Jennie.." I said softly and more tears flowing down on Jennie's cheek and she buries her head on my shoulder, crying. "That's not what I wanted to hear.." She mumble and cried silently. The sun began to set.

"I love you.. I love you so much, Y/N. Ever since we met. My heart aches to be with you." I nod and kiss her head. "I love you too Jennie unnie. But I'm sorry." I caress her cheek. "I can't accept your feelings, but I won't forget it. I won't forget how much you love me. You deserves someone better than me." She shake her head.

"No one's better than you Y/N.. You're literally perfect. A husband material." I smile softly. "Thank you for that. I appreciate it. But there's someone who likes you Jennie unnie." She widen her eyes and look at me.

"W-Who?" I break the hug and look at her.

"Rosie."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's all. Ciao. I love making people sad including me 😍.