Chapter 18: Thank You

Y/N POV

We're now at school just chilling and stuffs. It's almost weekend also. I'm currently walking around the hallways just to see if there's any problems.

"Y/N !~" Sana appeared out of nowhere and hug me, making me shocked and the other students are as well. I look at her and sigh. "Hey Sana." I smile and loosen her arms. She giggle and hold my hands.

"I wanna walk around with you !" She look at me with glistening eyes, hoping for me to say yes. "Hmm.. Sure Sana. You can walk around with me." She jump and pull me. "Let's go~" I laugh a little and let her pull me.

After minutes walking around and there seems no trouble around. That's good then. I don't want that kind of people in my world. I look at Sana who is walking beside me, humming a song. "What song are you humming to?"

"Someone like me. It's our song." She looks at me and smile. I hum and nod. "I want to listen to your songs someday." Then, she clings onto my arm. "Yes ! Listen to our songs Y/N. If you don't, I'll kiss you~" I roll my eyes and smile. "You won't do that."

"Bet." She then kiss my cheek, VERY close to my lips. "Woah- Okey Ms Minatozaki." I hold my cheek and blush. 'That's too sudden-' She giggle at me. "See? Told you I would." She walk away.

I puff my cheeks and look in the mirror. 'Ah- There's a mark-' I rub my cheek, trying to get rid of the mark. "Y/N !" I turn my head where the voice came from and it was Haru running to me. "There's trouble.. At the rooftop." I widen my eyes. 'There's people like this?' I clench my teeth and teleport to the rooftop with Haru.

I slam the door open and the sight I'm seeing right now, making my blood boil. Students bullying. Worst, I saw the victim that they are bullying. "Minsi !"

The bullies stop at what they're doing and turned their heads at me. "Huh? Who is this motherfucker?" One student look at me with wide eyes. "Wait- Stop Xander- That's the ruler of this world you're talking to !"

I clench my fist and walk to them, making some of them back away. Except for the guy named Xander. "This dude? Right here is the ruler? You've gotta be playing with me." He laugh at me. "She is the ruler of this world asshole." Minsi said, cursing with her eyes.

I took a deep breath and hold Minsi wrist, pulling her to me. "You okey?" I look at her worriedly and caress her hair. She blush and nod. "A little, but I'm fine." I smile and heal her.

"Pfft, is that your ability? Healing only. Useless." He scoff and I glare at him. "Useless huh? You know that healing can save people. People will hurt you someday and there's no one to save you. Every ability in this world are not useless." I walk closer to him then he shoot lightning bolts at me.

He laugh like a maniac. "You know I'm stronger than you. I have electrokinesis than your healing power." He continues to shoots lightning bolts at me and his squad decided to run away. "Shit dude- We have to go !"

"Hey ! Where are y'all going?" He roll his eyes. "Those cowards. I don't need them anyways." He walked away. "Don't need them huh?" He stopped and look behind him, with widen eyes. He's in disbelief.

3rd Person POV

There you are, standing with no scratches or hurt at all. Haru is now protecting Minsi, just in case she get hurt. "H-How ?! I shot lightning at you !" He back away as you walk towards him. He panic and shot another lightning at you, still no scratches. Xander is now sweating, thinking how you didn't get single scratches. "Don't come any closer ! Or I'll kill you !" He gets ready to use his full power as you disappeard.

"What ?!" He look around and as he looks back infront, you are already infront of him making him stumbled and accidentally shoots. But no single lightning came out. Xander was confused. He is now sitting on the ground looking up at you. He raise his hand to shoot again but nothing. "I disabled your power."

"H-Huh?" You crouch down at his level. "How ?! You only have healing powers but you teleported and disabled my power ?!" You sigh and ran through your hair. You summoned a book from thin air, making him more shocked then you read the book. "Y/N Willows. A ruler of Magica World and has all of the abilities that exist in this entire world." You didn't want to read the whole thing. It's too tiring.

You showed him the book and he trembled. "I-I'm sorry ! I didn't know ! Please forgive me ! Please don't ban me from this world !" You stand up and dust your clothes. "Don't worry. I won't." He stand up and bow repeatedly. "Thank you so muc-" You grab his collar suddenly and flames coming out of your palm.

"But, if you do this again, I will not hesitate to ban you from this world. And if you hurt Minsi for no reason again, I will burn you first." You stared at him with emotionless eyes making him scared. "I-I will ! I'm sorry !" You let go of his collar and he ran away, learning his lesson.

You sigh and fix your appearance. "Literally, I thought there's no people like this in my world." Haru shrug and pat your shoulder. "But you still pop off and I know he learned his lesson." Haru smile proudly at you and leaves you and Minsi. Alone.

"Uhm.. You were so cool earlier." Minsi smile and look at me. I blush and nod. "Ahem- Thank you."

Minsi giggle and hold your hands. Of course you hold back even though you're a little shy.

"I should be the one who say thank you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's all folks. See ya ! 👹