Chapter 11: The Ruler

12.30 pm

3rd Person POV

After entering the school, you and the others went straight to the cafeteria and trying to find something to eat. 'What should I eat..?" You thought while looking at the stalls.

You look at the others and they already ordered food. You purse your lips. 'I should just order some pork buns.' You went to buy some and goes to sit at the table with the others.

"What did you order Y/N?" Momo ask you with glistening eyes. You blink. "Pork buns. You want one?" You offered a pork bun to Momo and she gladly accept it. "Thank you Y/N !" Then she kiss your cheek.

You were surprised a little and the others glared at her while your siblings were just smiling teasingly at you. 'What's with these girls kissing me-"

"Y/N~ I want to kiss you too." Lisa said pouting and cup your cheeks. "AAA- NO CAN DO LALISA-" You cup her cheeks back and squished it. Jisoo laugh seeing Lisa's face. "Lisa look like a fish !" We all look at her face and laugh also.

Lisa then squish your face as a revenge. "Now you look like a fish like me !" Then your eyebrows twitch and began to squishing and pushing each other face.

After that

You finally ate your pork buns peacefully. Momo kept wanting your food and you told her to buy it yourself. She pouted in defeat and went bought some. "What are we gonna do today?" Rei speak up breaking the silence at our table.

"I'm just gonna find somewhere peaceful and rest." "Same as you dude." Rin said and you two high five and he went back playing games on his phone.

"What about you guys?" You look at the others. "We're just gonna go to the hangout room." Rei said while fixing his glasses that was sliding down.

"Hangout room?" Chaeyoung said. We all look at her and she blink. "W-what?" "You finally spoke up. You're quiet ever since this morning." You said and she blush. "I'm just tired that's all.."

"Yeah sure. You're quieter than Mina today." Jeongyeon said and Mina glared at her.

"Right ! TWICE haven't been to our hangout room." Nagisa said and stand up. "Come on ! Eat faster !" Nagisa then shove food in Haru, Makoto and Sousoke mouth making them choke. "What the hell Nagisa ?!-" Makoto said drinking water.

"We need to show TWICE the hangout room you stupidos." Nagisa then puff his cheeks. "Stupidos-" Sousoke tried to attack him but Makoto was there to stop him.

"Well ! Come on guys !" Nagisa said with a bright smile. "Alright Nagisa-kun. Calm down." We all stand up. "Y/N are you gonna come?" You shake your head. "I'm gonna go to the library. You guys have fun." You then walk away going to the library.

The girls pout at you leaving but you wanted to rest so they have no choice but to leave you alone. After walking up the stairs, you catch breath and walk inside the library. "Finally, I'm here-" You then summoned water from a thin air and drink it.

"Hello Y/N." The librarian greeted you and you greeted back bowing at them. You walk to the bookshelf and find a book to read. After minutes searching, you found a book and you take it but there's someone else trying to take it too.

You blink and look beside you. "Minsi- Hey-" Minsi flinch hearing your voice and turn her head at you. Then she blush. "Hey Y/N.." She smile a little, happy in the inside seeing you.

You smile. "Ah- You wanted this book right? Here." You gave the book to her. "Oh no- It's fine you can take it-" Minsi tried to declined but you are not giving up. "Please, I insist." You smile warmly and Minsi blush again seeing your smile.

"Fine.." She then take the book and hold it close. "Why do you want to read that book btw?" You ask her and take another book from the shelf.
"Well, I wanted to know who made the Magica World and who's the ruler."

"Ah-" You nod slowly and look away. "Well it was nice seeing you Minsi. I hope I can talk to you again." You smile at her and goes to find a table to sit.

Minsi smile back and went to find a table too.

Minsi POV

"Alright, time to know who it is." I sit down opening the book trying to find out who's the ruler of this world and who created it. As I read through the pages, I saw Y/N pass by me and sit on the table just beside me. 'Does she not see me?' I shrug and continue to read.

Magica World. A fantasy and wondrous world. This world had no conflict between the residents who lived here till to this day. It is still a world that are full of kind and humble people. This world are the same as the human world. It has countries named Japan, Korea, America, etc. All of the population of humans each has an ability. It also has a place full of monsters that are trapped by our ruler.

'Wonder who it is.. Just reading this, it just shows the ruler are really powerful.' I thought staring at the book.

And no worries, it has kind creatures that you may see roaming around the world such as mystical animals, fairies and such. This world has guilds that you can join and go to a guild job which has different level. Try join one and see what kind of jobs are available ! Everywhere you go are worth taking picture ! Magical waterfalls, you name it.

Now let's talk about the rulers.

I sit straight anticipating who is the ruler. I feel a little nervous though-

The ruler. They are the one who created this wonderful world full of beautiful and kind souls. They are the one who ruled this whole world and making it a better place. Y/N Willows.

I choke on air and rub my eyes just to make sure. 'Y/N ?!- She's the ruler ?!-' I look at her mouth wide open and she sensed that someone was looking at her and look around. I look at the book quickly so she doesn't know.

I continue to read the book, still in shock.

They are borned in the wealthiest family. The Willows Clan. This family js ontop of the world, especially Y/N. They are the most richest and the strongest out of all the family members.

My mouth was wide open again. 'She's the richest and the strongest out of all the family members ?! Including her parents ?!'

Y/N owned a company named "The Willows Company" and now the boss is, you guess it. Y/N of course. Her parents own another two company that are, "The Tsukumo Company" which is owned by her mother, Miyoung Willows, who is a Half Japanese and Half Korean and the "The Park Company" Junhyeok Willows who is a Half Australian and Half Korean. Damian Willows, Takeshi Willows and Rosé Willows are now working at "The Willows Company", working with Y/N.

Even they are the most wealthiest family, they are also the most kindest family. Each of the family members donated to those who needs money and built a house for those in need.

Now, let's talk about how many years Y/N has been a ruler. 3 years straight including this year. All of the people started to vote for Y/N as soon as Y/N turned 18. Many people respect Y/N because of how kind, smart and strong they are.

'Waa.. Now I see why Y/N are popular everywhere.' I look at Y/N and smile proudly. I look back at the book wanting to know more.

Y/N are popular because of it. Also because of how they look. Y/N are also known for their pretty face and a nice body. Y/N mentioned that they work out a lot, so that's why they are so fit. Another reason why Y/N are respected and people like her. Their abilities. Why plural you may ask? It is because Y/N has all of the abilities that exist in this world. That is why they are the strongest, respected and even feared by people.

I stand up, covering my mouth and look at Y/N sleeping. 'Y-Y/N- She has a-all of the abilities that exist-'

'My soulmate- is the ruler of the Magica World.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp- that's surprising and this took a lot of time 💀 See ya on the next chapter- Ciao ✌🏻