Chapter 9: Overworked

Jihyo POV

After thinking so much about what Mr Lee said this is Y/N house, but not saying that this is Y/N parents house, we went to find Y/N room. I look at each door we passed and it has names on the front door.

'I guess it's for to say whose staying in the room.' I purse my lips and we finally found Y/N room. "Come on ! Let's see how Y/N room looks like." Nayeon grin and opened the door, not knocking. "Wait- Nayeon-"

What we see inside is.. Y/N shirtless. She looks at us. "Oh? Hey." She smile.

'How is she so calm about people coming into her room without knocking-'

"Y/N- you have abs ?!-" Chaeyoung exclaimed and other members are blushing. I blink and look at Y/N body. I widen my eyes and blush hard. 'Y/N has abs-'

"Shit dude. 6 packs." Momo said smirking. Y/N put on a poker face. "Really Momo? You got an opportunity to count?" Momo shrug still smirking.

I am still blushing and I probably look so red now. I look down. "Y/N-"

"Yes?" I heard her voice. "Where's the bathroom..?" I ask her. "Oh on the right." She answered while putting on a pajama. I look at her and wow. 'She still looks good in a pajama..' I thought. I shake my head. 'Stop being weird Jihyo-'

"Come on girls. Let's go take a bath." "Alright !~"

As all of the other members entered the bathroom, I saw Sana wink at Y/N and said "Can't wait to see you shirtless again Y/N~" She giggle and I smack her head. "Ack-"

"Stop being a snake, Sana." I glare at her and she pout. "Whatever~" I sigh.

"You're not going to take a bath Jihyo?" Y/N ask me and I look at her. "Of course I'm taking a shower Y/N. It was a long day." I smile and she smile back. "It was a fun day though." I tilt my head. "Why so?"

"Because I met you guys of course." She smile wide and my heart skipped a beat by her words and her smile.

"Well- it was fun meeting you too." I mumble and ran into the bathroom blushing.

Y/N POV

I laugh a little looking at Jihyo ran into the bathroom. "Cute." I mumble. "Ahem." I flinch and look at the door and saw Rosé smiling. "Nee-san- what are you doing here?-" I blush, embarassed cause she probably heard me.

"Oh just want to tell you that mom and dad are back bringing donuts and fried noodles." "Ah- right. Thanks for telling me nee-san." I smile.

She nod. "And btw, you're gonna win every woman's hearts at this rate." She laugh and walk away. "I-" I blush hard and put on my glasses.

"I'm just being nice.." I pout and walk to the kitchen.

After a few minutes

I'm currently eating donuts at the living room with Jisoo and the others while watching TV then saw TWICE walking down the stairs. "Hey girls. There's food on the table bought by my mom and dad." "Yo, so you girls are the new transferees?"

I heard dad voice and we all look at him. "Ah- Hello sir." The girls bowed. "Oh no need for the formalities. Just call me dad." He put his hands on his hips smiling confidently. "Dad !"

"What- I'm sure your mom would probably do the same." I pout.

"Well well~ Look at these pretty young ladies." Mom walked into the living room cupping each of the TWICE members. "Mom please-" "Shush dear. I'm looking at your future wives." Dad nod in agreement.

I choke on my donut. "Wive- Why did you say it in plural ?!" I blush. "Come on sweetie. Why would you want to choose one when you can choose all of them?" "Honey, Y/N would die if they do IT."

I cover my face feeling embarassed by my mom and dad words. "You got a point though.. Mom." Jeongyeon said, looking at me blushing still covering your face. She giggle.

When Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa heard your mom words, they just laugh along cause they don't want to make this happy vibe ruined.

Rosé, Damian and Takeshi laughing while teasing me. "Y/N gonna have wives~" Takeshi poking my body making me flinch and laugh a little. "Stop- Don't poke me-" Takeshi grin. "Yarghh !" Then he began to tickle me.

"AAAAA NO-" I laugh out loud making the others laugh as well. Then after that, we played some games and getting to know each other. We had so much fun and I really am glad to have a loving and supporting family and friends.

Few hours later

21.30 pm

I got tired and went back to my room. I already told them that they can continue to have fun without me and I wanted to continue my works.

As I entered the room, I saw Tzuyu laying on the bed. I got scared a little seeing Tzuyu just laying down playing with her phone. "Oh hey Y/N." She look up at me. "Hey Tzuyu, what are you doing here? You don't want to have fun out there?" She shake her head.

"It's wasting my energy so no." I nod. 'Mood.' I purse my lips and go to my study table.

"What are you doing?" I sense Tzuyu walking behind me. "I'm continuing my work." I said already doing work with a serious face. Then Tzuyu snatch the work away from me. I widen my eyes and look at her.

"You are overworking yourself Y/N." Tzuyu said looking at me. I frown. "I have no choice. Now give me my work back."

"No."

I was about to shout at her but I saw her worried face and I stopped. "Please Y/N. You've already done enough. I don't know how important are the work is but please." Tzuyu hug me and I let her, not saying a word.

"You're still a student Y/N, you gotta enjoy yourself, not overwork everytime. You can work all you want Y/N but just don't overwork yourself.. Okey?" She looks at me and I look back. I nod slowly and Tzuyu smile a little.

Then she kiss my head. I widen my eyes and blush. "I-"

"That's for listening to me." She smile more and go back laying down. I touch where Tzuyu kissed me and look down.

'I guess I'll stop for awhile.' I thought and smile a little.

---------------------------------‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, see ya at the next chapter. Ciao 🏃🏻‍♀️