Chapter 15: Fireworks

3rd Person POV

"Y/N- I-"

Boom !

We both flinch and look outside and saw fireworks. Jisoo look at the fireworks and smile. "Y/N." You look at her again. She took a deep breath and looks at you. "Y/N I'm just going straight to the point. I like you, no. I love you Y/N." You widen your eyes.

"Ever since we're kids, I slowly fell for you, I don't know but I just did. Maybe it's your smile or your personality that made me fell in love with you." She smile remembering the memories that you both had since childhood.

"I thought I considered you as my childhood friend only, but you're more than that Y/N. You're someone special to me." Jisoo then held the plushie tightly and sigh. "But I don't have a chance with you." She gave you an eye smile hiding her sadness. She knows that you love Minsi. But she wanted to get this off her chest so she can move on.

"Jisoo unnie.." "It's okey Y/N ! I can find someone else for me-" You cut her off by hugging her tightly. Jisoo widen her eyes by this. "I'm sorry Jisoo." You said frowning holding her close. Jisoo hold your arms. "What do you mean you're sorry? It's not your fault Y/N."

"It is my fault. I didn't notice the feelings you have for me and I keep considering you as my best friend only." Jisoo frown and tried to push you away but you kept hugging her, not letting go. "Y/N- Let go of me- Please."

"No." You said and caress her back. "Cry all you want Jisoo unnie. I know you want to." Jisoo eyes became teary and still trying to push you. "Please Y/N.."

"I'm so sorry. This doesn't ruin our relationship we have right now okey? I won't forget your feelings for me Jisoo. So you can let it go now." You said making Jisoo cry and hug you back. "Stupid Y/N ! I didn't want to cry infront of you. I wanted to look strong for you !" You smile a little and break the hug. You look at her and cup her face.

"You're already are strong Jisoo unnie. You've prove enough to me. You are the most strongest person I met." You wipe her tears that keeps flowing down and she hug you again. You hug her back, comforting her while the fireworks are playing in the background. (Cliché)

Hours later

You are now waiting for Jisoo at the public toilet cause she wants to wash her face and putting on makeup. Minutes later, she came out. "I'm back Y/N." You look at her and smile. "Let's go home now." She nod and hold your hand. You hold back and went back to your car.

You both get in and drive back home. Surprisingly, it is not awkward between you two because you both are still best friends and nothing won't change our relationship.

Finally you are home. You went inside the house and everyone looked at you both. "Y/N ! You are back !" Sana said, running to you and hug you tightly. "Yeah yeah. I'm back Sana." You pat her head. Jisoo smile at you both and walk to the living room and sit down.

"Got it off your chest?" Damian asked Jisoo. She nod and smile wide. "Yep ! Finally I got the courage to confess." She laugh and Damian smile. "Well anyways today was fun." Jisoo look at you talking with TWICE and smile to herself.

"The fireworks are beautiful too."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter 💀 I will just focused on confessions and stuff for now cause yeah. Well see ya 😹