Chapter 10: The Dream

1.13 am, Tuesday

Chaeyoung POV

'Whew that was chaos-' I look at the clock and it's already late. Damian, Takeshi, Jisoo and Jennie already went to sleep. "Let's clean up now." Jeongyeon said.

Me and the others who stayed started to clean up then go to our rooms. "Wow that was a lot of fun !" Dahyun said while stretching. "Shh quiet, some people are already asleep Dahyun." Jihyo whisper. "Sorryyyy.." Dahyun whisper back.

"I wonder what Y/N and Tzuyu doing.." Mina said. We blink. "Don't tell me they are making out while we're gone?" "Don't be silly Sana, unless.."

"Come on guys, Y/N would never such a thing. Plus we all just met." I said and sigh. "Chaeyoung's right. Let's just not think unholy stuffs and go to sleep. And pray." "Amen."

I open the door and saw Tzuyu already sleeping on the bed as well as Y/N on the couch. "See? They're not making out."

"Well good, I want to make out with Y/N first." Nayeon said flipping her hair. "Ew."

We all lay down except me. I look at Y/N sleeping peacefully and I smile to myself. 'So cute..' I yawn. 'Well I should probably go to sleep.' I lay down and close my eyes slowly drifting to sleep.

2.31 am

'I want to go to the toilet..' I thought sitting on the bed with a messy hair. Yes, I woke up because I wanted to use the toilet. I stand up and go to the bathroom and do my business. After awhile, I flushed the toilet and wash my hands.

Then, I felt someone behind me. I frown and look behind me quickly ready to attack. "Woah hey Chaeyoung-" I squinted my eyes to see clearly who it was. I sigh. "For fucking sake Y/N, you scared me. I thought it was a burglar."

She laugh a little, rubbing her neck. "Sorry about that."

I purse my lips. "What are you doing in the middle of the night?" I ask her while washing my face. "I wanted to see you." I freeze and I look at her again. "W-what?"

"I wanted to see you, Chaeyoung." She smile and hug my waist. I blush hard at the contact and I put my hands on her chest to push her. "Y/N- what are you doing-" I said, panicking.

"Do this." "Wha- mm-" I didn't even finish my words. Y/N kissed me. I widen my eyes as I tried to push her but she's too strong. Y/N then deepen the kiss and I was melted into the kiss. I close my eyes and kissed her back.

I felt Y/N smile a little and I wrap my hands around her neck.

'Y/N taste so sweet..'

'I want more of it.'

'More of her.'

⚠️Slight NSFW?⚠️

3rd Person POV

Y/N then put Chaeyoung on the counter still kissing. You then caress her thigh slowly. Chaeyoung are submissive under your touch as she moan a little because of it. You then took this opportunity to slide your tongue in. You both moan softly.

Chaeyoung was feeling hot. She is still blushing when you two both started making out. Then you break the kiss. Both of you pant but Chaeyoung wanted more. She pout looking at you already missing your lips.

You smile then caress her cheek. "You're so cute Chae.." You mumbled leaning to her neck. You started to kiss it gently. Chaeyoung gasp feeling your lips on her neck. "Y/N.." She said your name softly caressing your hair.

You hum in response still kissing, slightly sucking Chae's neck. Chaeyoung started to moan a little as she gripping your hair lightly.

"Y/N- I like you so much.. Ever since we first met.." Chaeyoung blurted out not realizing. "Is that so?" You look at her smiling. She nod and look down. "No.. Actually Y/N..- I lov-"

Chaeyoung POV

I woke up. I sit up, looking around to see everybody else sleeping as well as Y/N. I covered my mouth, blushing hard. 'I had a dream m-making out with Y/N ?!' I lay back down immediately, getting inside the blanket then close my eyes.

'Stupid Son Chaeyoung ! I know you like Y/N but don't get dreams making out with her !-' I scream in the inside and tried to go back to sleep.

9.00 am

Y/N POV

"Y/- Y/N ! Yah, wake up !" I groan a little, waking up hearing a voice telling me to wake up. I open my eyes and sit up fixing my messy hair. "Good morning girls.." I said in a sleepy voice, yawning.

"Oh shit. That was hot." Sana stated. "Don't get horny Sanake. It's literally in the morning." Sana then roll her eyes. "Whatever. It's still hot." Sana said, smirking then continue to comb her hair.

I look at them one by one and they already wearing the uniforms. "You guys woke up early." They shrug and continue to fix themselves up. "You should go to take a shower Y/N." Jihyo said giving me a towel.

"Alright.. Thanks Jihyo." I take the towel and stand up. Then I felt someone was staring at me and I look at Chaeyoung then she look away. I tilt my head and shrug it off. 'It's too early to think.' I then walk into the bathroom and took a shower.

After taking a warm shower, I go to the closet room then take my uniform and wear it. I wear my glasses as well then fix my hair properly. I dust off the uniform and look at the mirror. I nod. 'Perfect.'

I walk out of the closet room and bump into someone. "Ah- I'm sorry-" I said standing up offering my hand. "No it's fine." The person then took my hand and I help them standing up. "Oh- hey Chaeyoung."

"I-" She look at you and blush. "H-hi Y/N !" She said smiling nervously. "Why do you look nervous?" I blink and she flinch. "Ah- uhm- I need to go- Sorry bye Y/N !" She then ran out of the room.

"Wha-" Confuse was just I felt. "Ah.. Young love." I look at the doorway and see Takeshi. I roll my eyes.

"Whatever Take-nii. You're the same when you are with Cassandra." I said taking my phone that is on the table. "I- Whatever man-" He then walk away.

I snicker walking out of the room immediately got engulfed into a hug. "Akh- Lisa-"

"Good morning Y/N !" She said while smiling brightly. I smile and pat Lisa's head. "Good morning Lisa, Jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie, nee-san." I greeted my best friends and my sister.

"Good morning~" They greeted back and hug me then go downstairs. "Should we go straight to school and have breakfast there?" Jisoo suggest. "Hmm.. sure. There's nothing to eat here anyways." I shrug.

"Girls !" I shout, calling the TWICE members at the living room sitting on the couch. "Yes ?!" They shout back running to me. "What is it Y/N ?! Are you hurt ?!" "Uhm no?-"

We heard Damian laugh while walking down the stairs. "Already full energy in the morning?" He said walking to the group. "Y/N already teasing me liking Cassandra." He cross his arms. "I mean, you do like her." "Hey !" He said blushing. We then laugh and walk out of the house and passed the gate.

Haru and the others already waiting for us at front of the gate then the group is complete. We talked all the way to school like usual but TWICE are joining already feeling comfortable with the group.

'Another day at school. Wonder how today will go?'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's all folks ! See ya on the next chapter. Kou out once again 🕺🏻