Chapter 22: Cafe Date

Minsi POV

'I am so nervous. I don't know what to wear- What should I do ?-' I keep thinking and deciding what to wear.

Flashback

"Minsi, do you want to go to a cafe with me this evening?" I widen my eyes, staring at my soulmate. Y/N Willows.. Just asked me go on a date? Is it consider as a date though?-

"Minsi?" I blink. "Oh uhh- Sure thing Y/N-" I smile and she smile back. "Good then, see you there." She waved goodbye and walk away. I tried to processed what just happened but- Well.. I'm going out with Y/N.

Present

Finally !

'Okey..' I check myself on the mirror to see if I look perfect enough. I smile, satisfied. "This is perfect." I fix my hair and realized. "Wait.. WHY AM I SO SERIOUS ABOUT THIS THIS IS NOT EVEN A DATE."

I grab my purse and walk to the cafe that Y/N mentioned. 'Right.. This is not a date.'

3rd Person POV

You are now waiting for Minsi to come to the cafe. 'Why did I got excited and rushed over here immediately..' I sip the iced coffee I ordered while remembering what happened at the house.

"Y/N ! Hang out with us instead !" Sana pout and hug you tightly, not letting you go to see Minsi.

"I'm sorry Sana- But I need to go-" You loosen her arms and sigh. "Later I'll buy you guys cakes okey? And I'll hang out with y'all someday." Sana whine and cross arms. "Fine !" She sat down on the couch with the other members. 'Great, now she's sulking.'

You shake your head. "I'll be off now. See you guys later." "Be safe Y/N." They said as you walked out of the house.

'Well.. I guess I'll buy the cakes after this.' You were about to sip your drink again but you stopped, hearing Minsi voice. You look up and there she was. "Hey Y/N." She smile, looking at you up and down. You did the same and blush a little.

"Hey Minsi.." You smile a little and stand up. "You look very.. beautiful." You said making Minsi blush and look away. "You look great also.."

You shrug and look at your own outfit. "Meh, it's alright." You laugh a little and Minsi rolled her eyes. "Alright? You literally look so great right now."

You rub your neck and eye smile

You rub your neck and eye smile. "Well.. Thanks then. Oh- Pardon- Sit down." You pull out the chair for her making her grin. "Gentlewoman I see." You rolled your eyes as Minsi sat down.

"What do you want to order? I'll go to the counter for you." She hum and look at the menu board. "I'll just get chocolate frappe and one tiramisu." You nod and go to the counter.

Few minutes later

"Here's your order ma'am." The waiter said as she puts down the chocolate frappe and tiramisu infront of Minsi. "Thank you." You both said and the waiter bows before walking away.

"Now, why do you want to go here with me?" Minsi asked, taking a bite of the tiramisu. "Well.. Is it wrong of me for wanting to go out with you?" You smile and put your face on your palm. (Idk how the fuck to explain it 💀)

Minsi blush and grip the fork a little. "I'm just asking-" She said as she takes another bite making you laugh a little. "I just want to know you better. Since.. You're my soulmate and all." You glance at her tiramisu, feeling a little hungry.

She hum in response and noticed your glance. "Aish- Why didn't you ordered it for your own also-" She sigh and give the tiramisu to you. You blink. "Feed me."

"Huh- Why would I do that?" She blush and look at me. "Please?" You plead and smile while tilting your head. Minsi blush more by your look. "I- I- Fine !" She takes some of the tiramisu and feed you. You ate it and giggle. "Thank you~"

Minsi takes a sip of the chocolate frappe, still blushing. 'Sneaky..'

You two talked for the rest of the evening, getting to know each other even more. You keep teasing Minsi to feed you more but Minsi got it under control. You pout at her making Minsi snicker. "I won't fall for your tricks, Y/N Willows." She said, pointing at you with the fork.

You roll your eyes and sip your iced coffee. "Whatever.." You mumbled which she heard. Minsi giggled at you and continued to eat.

"It's almost night time." You said, looking at your watch. "Well, it's been fun Minsi." You smile at Minsi which she smiled back, not saying anything. Minsi are feeling upset because she wants to hang out with you more.. But of course all good things must come to an end.

You noticed Minsi feelings and you pat her head, making her look at you. "Y/N..?"

You smile sweetly and caress her hair. "We'll talk again okey? Maybe we'll hang out somewhere else someday. It's fun talking to you." Minsi blush and feel warm. She felt warm by your smile and your words.

Minsi smile a little and look down, letting you patting her head. "Alright.. We'll hang out more someday." She mumbled making you smile more. "That's great to hear."

You and Minsi was not caring anything else. Some people are whispering and gossiping about you two in the cafe, but you two didn't care. You both only care for each other and the time you guys spent with each other.

 You both only care for each other and the time you guys spent with each other

(Just pretend there's no cat ears.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update from Kou? :0 Finally lol- Okey now see ya on the next chapter. Ciao 🧍🏻‍♀️