Chapter 21: Comfort Words

3rd Person POV

"Wow that was fun !" Dahyun said, eating some candies. "But tiring also." Tzuyu stated, looking out the window. You guys are now driving back home. It's already late at night also. 'Probably the others already fell asleep.' You thought.

While you are driving, Jeongyeon keeps bothering you. She's quiet since the incident happened at the mall. You frown because you don't like it when Jeongyeon is like this.

Flasback

"Y/N. Can I get the hot chocolate?" Jeongyeon said beside you. You nod. "Sure thing. One hot chocolate please." You said to the staff then you look at Jeongyeon just staring at her phone. "What's wrong Jeong?"

"Oh- Uhh it's nothing." She smile and you look at her phone. Jeongyeon tried to hide it but you already saw it. "Jeongyeo-"

"It's fine Y/N.. I'm used to it." She look down. "Thanks for buying me the hot chocolate." She said before walking away to our table.

You frown upon what you saw on Jeongyeon's phone. It was an article of Jeongyeon gaining weight. It's from the human world. That just makes your blood boil even more. 'Why can't humans be normal?' You clench your fist and take the hot chocolate that was just made.

You then walked to your guys table and give the drinks to everyone. You sat down beside Tzuyu and infront of Jeongyeon. You guys are just chatting but you couldn't focus. You keep glancing at Jeongyeon to see how she is and she didn't even sip the hot chocolate that she ordered.

You frown. 'Jeongyeon.. I'm sorry this happened to you.'

Present

As you just having the flashback, you guys already arrived at your house. The guards open the gate and you park in the garage. You and the girls went inside the house to see the butlers and maids cleaning. 'I guess they already went to bed.'

"Welcome back Y/N." Mr Lee said, bowing to you. As well as the other workers. "I'm home, and stop bowing please." You smile and they stand up straight. "You may go home now. Thanks for your hard work." The workers look at each other and said thank you to you.

"Wow~ How kind is my future wife?" Sana said, smiling at you. You shrug and look at her. "Your future wife? Don't be silly Sana." Momo said rolling her eyes, clinging onto me. "And you, stop clinging on Y/N and go take a bath." Jihyo drag Momo to our room and you didn't see Jeongyeon anywhere.

"Probably she's at our room by now.." You mumble and you forgot that Chaeyoung is still here. "Oh- Uhh.." Chaeyoung was just staring at you. "Go take a bath Y/N." You nod and she walked away.

Skip Time

You all already took a bath and you are trying to find Jeongyeon right now. The girls probably asleep right now. You sense Jeongyeon somewhere and go to the place where she is. And you finally found her, outside just sitting on a grass, watching the night sky.

"Hey Jeongyeon." She flinch hearing your voice and look behind her. "Jeez Y/N- I thought it was a ghost or what." You laugh and sit beside her. "What are you doing out here?" Jeongyeon look at you and look at the sky again. "Just clearing my mind." You hum in response.

Then silence. You spoke up to break it. "Jeongyeon, about at the mall-"

"I know Y/N. It's bad." You look at her and she's still looking up. "I got used to the hate. It's normal now." You frown, hearing the words. 'That's not normal.. You shouldn't get used to it.'

"Well, it's not just me. The others also get hate but we just ignored it. So, you don't need to worry." She look at you and smile.

"No." Jeongyeon raise her eyebrows. "What do you mean no-" She stopped talking because she saw you just staring at her with sad but caring eyes. "Jeongyeon.. I hope you know you are loved." Jeongyeon frown and look down. "I don't think I am.."

"No you are loved. By your fans, the other members, your family and us. And I want you to love yourself also." You hold her hand making Jeongyeon blush a little. "This is pathetic Y/N.. I don't want you to feel pity to me."

"I don't care what's pathetic or what's not. I care about you." Jeongyeon widen her eyes, hearing your words. "You're literally so perfect and special in your way, Jeongyeon." The older girl just want to tear up because how gentle you are right now to her. You then make Jeongyeon look at you and you saw that she is tearing up.

"Y/N.."

"I couldn't just let you to deal this all alone.. Jeongyeon, you're not alone okey? Me and the others are here with you. I'm.. here with you. No matter what, I'll protect you and I'll save you along the way. Trust me !" You smile brightly to lighten up the mood a little.

'I do trust you Y/N..' Jeongyeon smile a little and a tear dropped. You wipe the tears. "I'm gonna be here Jeong.. For you." You hug her, making her shock a little. 'Warm..' Jeongyeon thought as she hug you back. She just want to cry because there's someone who care about her. Plus, you are the one who cared.

Then you felt your shoulder began to feel wet and you know Jeongyeon is crying. "It's okey. You're okey Jeong." You pat her back and let her cried onto your shoulder.

"Don't let them take your smile. You don't have to, you never have to. You're beautiful and you don't have to change to become better for other people." You smile and continued to pat and caress Jeongyeon's back as she cried more and more.

"Don't forget it okey? No matter what your struggle, no matter what this world has.. That you don't like what the world has that brings you down or tries to.You don't have to face it that way." You look up and you saw how many stars are tonight. "Even when you feel like crying, and it's okey to cry. A lot of people think it's a sign of weakness but that is just not the case. You don't have to be anyone's doormat and your feelings matter just as much as them."

Jeongyeon stopped crying and look at you, sobbing. You look back and wiped her tears with your own hand. "I want to remind you that you are valued and sometimes it's okey to have struggles. I know it's tough for you but.. it's okey." You smile warmly and caress her cheek. Jeongyeon smile and blush at how you are so caring to her right now.

"And I'm glad you're here Jeongyeon !" You giggle and Jeongyeon just falling for you even more. She's falling at how much you cared and make her feel loved. Also, by the comforting words that you said.

'I love you so much Y/N.. Not just by your looks, but your kindness and how personality.'

'And how comforting and gentle you are for me.'

'Thank you Y/N.. For loving me.'

'Thank you for your comforting words.' She thought and hug you tightly. Which you hug back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.