Positive ly Fucked

Atsumu stared at the lines for a long time.

Parallel lines. That's what his middle school math teacher had said. They were called parallel lines.

Two lines.

Atsumu was looking at two lines.

Oh fuck.

Atsumu thought he'd feel nervous when he saw the results. Just like he had on his last gender examination day in middle school. When he saw Male/Omega his heart crumbled. He thought he'd feel anxious because searching for abortion clinics was already hard enough, but clinics that tend to Omega males were even harder to find. He thought he'd be terrified of explaining to his brother or mother that he needed to get an abortion.

Actually... when Atsumu saw the results he didn't want to look for a clinic.

He didn't feel panicked about finding one or asking for someone to be there to pick him up.

No.

Now he was nervous about something else.

How was he going to explain that he...

That he—

"'Tsumu! Why are ya takin' so long I gotta shit!" Osamu shouted, banging on the door and startling Atsumu. The blond hid the test and flushed the toilet for effect, washing his hands toweling them off before he opened the door. Osamu stood in front of him and glared.

His glare softened a bit.

"Ya smell different," he muttered.

"Wha—what?" Atsumu asked nervously.

Surely his twin couldn't sense that he was pregnant.

Right?

Osamu sniffed the air then leaned down, earning a solid punch in the face from his brother.

"Ow! What the fuck, 'Tsumu?!" He shouted.

"Get away from me!" Atsumu shouted back, running down the hall. He didn't think Osamu would follow him but when he suddenly felt heavier and saw the ground grow closer he realized he was wrong.

Osamu tackled him to the floor, avoiding Atsumu's kicks and punches as he thrashed and swore. He pinned Atsumu's wrists and legs down. He then lowered his nose and inhaled deeply, making Atsumu squirm with discomfort.

"Ya smell like... milk."

Atsumu froze.

"What the fuck..." Osamu muttered, eyes widening. He loosened his grasp.

"No, I don't!" Atsumu protested. Osamu grabbed Atsumu's jaw and stared.

"Yer fuckin' pregnant?"

Atsumu faltered.

"How?"

"Get off me and I'll explain," Atsumu grumbled. Osamu clicked his tongue but obliged, standing up and letting his brother dust himself off. "I may or may not have hooked up with an Alpha durin' my fertile week," Atsumu mumbled.

"What?!" Osamu roared, making his twin wince. "What the fuck is wrong with ya?"

"I got lost in his pheromones and I was drunk, okay!" Atsumu shouted.

"Since when have ya been a slut?!" Osamu questioned.

Atsumu's mind went blank.

Slut.

Slut?

He wasn't... he wasn't a—

Did Osamu really think he was?