It Works

The friction from his underwear made him moan, his hips bucking uselessly in an attempt to find more. His cock stiffened slowly, lying on his thigh and trying to spring free. He pulled off his clothes, wrapping a hand around his cock and moaning. He looked up at Meian, who was taking in the sight. Atsumu whined, his other hand sinking lower and his fingers spreading his hole open.

"Shuugo..." He begged. Meian licked his lips.

"You're gonna have to open up a lot more than that if you want my knot." Meian tugged off his shirt and moved on top of Atsumu, grabbing his jaw and pulling him into a kiss. Atsumu groaned with delight, parting his lips for Meian's hot tongue to push inside. He let out soft noises while his captain fucked his throat with his tongue. He pulled back to tug on Atsumu's lip gently, drawing out a whimper while he looked him in the eye. Meian rolled his hips, his sweats growing damp from Atsumu's bare, wet, cock sliding against the fabric. Atsumu moaned, tilting his head back while he kissed down his trachea. "Are you sensitive here?" He wondered with a grin. His fingers rubbed Atsumu's stiff nipple and earned another loud moan. "Aren't you just perfect~?" Meian pulled back and Atsumu protested, but his incoherent complaining was cut off by a cry when Meian shoved two fingers into his hole. "Oh baby, you're so wet," he hummed, slowly pushing his fingers in, then pulling them out. Then doing it again. And again.

"Fuck!" Atsumu sobbed, legs shaking. "Faster—nghh~do it faster!" Atsumu begged, his hols squeezing every time Meian withdrew his fingers.

"I don't wanna hurt you, Atsu," Meian explained, planting a soft kiss on his hip. Atsumu keened, his hand reaching for his weeping cock and giving himself a few strokes. Meian grabbed his hand and pushed it aside, replacing it with his own. "Don't do anything," he growled, making Atsumu shudder. "I'm gonna take care of you." He started pumping Atsumu's cock. Atsumu watched with wide eyes at how it seemed to completely disappear in Meian's hand.

"Shuugooooo~!" He whined, thrusting up his hips weakly. Meian squeezed on his head gently and Atsumu let out a strangled noise before he started rolling his wrist and twisting his palm against the tip. "NNGHHH—FUCK~!" Atsumu shouted, arching his back. "No—nonono—" he protested while he cried. Meian immediately stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly, scrambling next to Atsumu and curling him into his arms.

"Nghh—I wanna cum on yer knot!" he wailed. Atsumu reached for the hem of Meian's sweats, shoving his hand inside and rubbing his bulge. Meian groaned, his cock coming to life. He pulled off his pants and barely got a chance to discard them before Atsumu went down on him.

He licked the head, lapping up beads of precum before dragging his tongue from base to tip.

"Fuck, baby," he sighed, caressing Atsumu's cheek and slipping fingers through his bleached hair. Atsumu dropped lower and sucked on his grown knot. He opened his mouth and sucked the head, flicking his tongue over this slit. "God, you look gorgeous with your lips around my cock," Meian breathed out. Atsumu moaned at the praise, taking in more and gagging at the length.

Atsumu had expected Meian to be thick but not this long as well.

He wanted to take in all of it.

Atsumu pulled up a little and took a few breaths before gagging himself and swallowing Meian to his knot. Meian swore, hand tightening in Atsumu's hair.

"Shit—Atsu~your throat's so tight," He groaned biting his bottom lip and looking down at him through half-lidded eyes. Atsumu groaned and Meian swore against. "Baby, don't bite off more than you can chew," he warned when Atsumu tried to take his knot in his mouth. Atsumu whined and Meian gently pulled him off his fully hardened cock. He cupped Atsumu's shin, swiping the drool away with his thumb. "You did so good, baby," he murmured. "Now let your Alpha take care of you, hmm?" Atsumu whimpered, and that's when Meian noticed that one spot of the bedspread had been completely drenched from Atsumu's slick.

"Is this for me~?" Meian asked, slipping two fingers into Atsumu's hole and making him moan while he let the slick gather on his digits. He pulled his fingers back and prodded Atsumu's lips, watching them part almost immediately. He chuckled, sliding his fingers over Atsumu's tongue and gently pressing down. Atsumu's groan made his mouth vibrate. Meian pulled back and sucked on his own fingers. "You taste so sweet." He leaned over and whispered, lips brushing against Atsumu's lobes before moving down to kiss his scent gland. Atsumu gasped when he sank his teeth into the gland, inhaling Atsumu's fresh scent.

"Shuugo—!" He whimpered. "Knot. Knot me please~!" He sobbed. He hooked his arms around Meian's neck and nuzzled his scent gland while tears squeezed out of his eyes and little noises escaped his lips. Meian grabbed Atsumu's thighs and pushed them apart, positioning the head of his cock at the Omega's entrance. He rubbed his hole and grunted, still worked up from Atsumu's blow job.

"Shit, Atsu—" He murmured. "Baby, you need to relax." Atsumu panted, face flushed red and skin shiny with sweat. Slick dripping down his legs like oil, staining the sheets below him while his hole fluttered. Meian pushed the head inside and both moaned loudly. Atsumu clenched around his cock before relaxing and letting him push inside. Meian grabbed his hips and pushed until he was fully inside, knot pressed against Atsumu's ass.

"Yes~! Yesyesyes—nghh~!" Atsumu cried.

"Fuck, you're so tight and wet~" Meian moaned, thrusting slowly so Atsumu could adjust.

Atsumu mewled, throwing his head back and gripping the sheets. Meian rubbed his cock and Atsumu choked on his moan, startled by the sudden surge of added pleasure. His cock was red and wet with precum.

"Nghh—Shuugo—Shuugooo~!" He groaned.

"Fuck," Meian muttered.

"Knot—please—" Atsumu cried. "Please~! I wan' yer knot—!" He begged.

"Yeah?" Meian asked, speeding up. "You want me to fill you up with my pups~?"

"Yesyes—yes!" Atsumu moaned. "Gimme all yer pup—hnghh~! Please!" Atsumu whined when Meian slowed, but as so as he felt his hole stretch even more his eyes went wide. "Ohfuck~!" He moaned. Meian pressed his hand last against Atsumu's scar and he keened, eyes rolling back as he wailed in pleasure. His knot was inside.

"Fuck~!" Atsumu screamed, clamping down on Meian's cock, his own shooting cum onto his chest, kicking weakly. Meian groaned, stroking him through his orgasm until Atsumu was whimpering from oversensitivity.

"Shuugo!" He whined, trying to run away from his hand. Meian finally let go and Atsumu sighed.

"Coming down?" Meian asked, brushing his knuckles against Atsumu's cheek with his clean hand. He shivered at the touch then leaned in, closing his eyes.

"'M cold," he murmured, trying to move and instantly regretting it. "Yer knot hasn't gone down?" Atsumu asked.

"Ah... I didn't actually..." Meian grinned. Atsumu blushed with shame.

"Sorry," he mumbled. "I—"

"I wasn't doing it for me. I was helping you out, remember?" Meian hauled Atsumu up and switched places with him carefully, still unable to pull out. He laid his back on the mattress and rested Atsumu over his chest. He then grabbed the comforter and threw it over them.

Atsumu could feel Meian's heartbeat against his chest, through his warm skin. He lowered his head, nosing his scent gland.

"Thanks," Atsumu murmured. Meian hummed.

"I told you didn't I? I would make you fall in love with me."

Atsumu giggled.

He had grown used to the sandalwood and orange blossom smell.

It was homey and comforting.

It was safe.

Atsumu shifted just enough to press his lips against Meian's lobe as he whispered,

"It's working."