An Omega

"I forgot how horny you get when you're pregnant," Sakusa muttered.

"Omi—" Atsumu whined, trembling fingers locked in his dark curls. "I—oh~" Sakusa kissed his jaw, using one hand to softly stroke Atsumu's cock while the other pinched his nipple. Atsumu jerked his hips, thrusting up into his hand desperately while he moaned loudly. He couldn't move his arms under Sakusa's weight, so he was helpless while his mate plucked his nipple teasingly, circling it with a finger and and occasionally rubbing it directly. "Pleasepleaseplease..."

"Please what?" Sakusa hummed, biting his earlobe and kissing his cheek. Atsumu whimpered, giving him a pitiful look. "What do you want?"

"Hngh—I—Omi..."

"Yes," with a smirk.

"Stop teas—ing!" Atsumu hiccuped. He watched Sakusa run circles with his thumb in the tip, covered in precum and spreading it around. It felt better than lube or spit against the sensitive head. Sakusa leaned in to kiss his neck and Atsumu let out a sigh mix with a soft moan.

He turned his head to give Sakusa better access and whined when his tongue prodded his scent gland. He tensed, attempting to rip out of the firm grip against him. But he was too weak with pleasure. Atsumu gasped when Sakusa slid his hand down and back up completely, tightly, while the other hand massaged his balls gently.

"Fuck—don' stop doin' that baby—ahh~!" Atsumu threw his head back and tears squeezed past his eyes. And then, when he was right on the verge of tipping over, Sakusa let go. It was against. He cried. He clawed at Kiyoomi's thigh and gave him doe eyes so big and so pathetic, lust overtaking him completely. And finally, Sakusa gave in. He sucked gently on Atsumu's nipple, swirling his tongue around the bud while his hands returned to him with purpose. He pumped more lube and the wet noises that followed made Atsumu hot.

He twitched and looked up at Sakusa's dark eyes.

"Talk t'me," he asked.

"Oh, baby," Kiyoomi hummed. "Look at you. So wet for me like a good boy." Atsumu whined under the praise. "You want to cum for me~?"

"Yes—yes," Atsumu nodded his head like a bobble.

"Yeah~? Fuck, you're so hard. And look at how much slick is spilling out. I'd just lick it all up for you."

"Oh—God 'm cumming—!"

Atsumu's toes curled and his back arched, a high-pitched noise leaving his mouth as he came all over Kiyoomi's hand.

"Fuck...fuck," he panted, curling away from Sakusa and shaking.

"Good?" Sakusa asked quietly, kissing the corner of his eye.

"Mm..." Atsumu gave a weak nod and shy smile.

Sakusa got up to clean his hands, leaving Atsumu to quiver, over-sensitive and slightly dissatisfied with how quickly things came to and end.

Atsumu sat up slowly and swallowed. His throat felt dry from moaning and he wanted pee.

After the first pregnancy his bladder had become very weak.

Kind of expected when all of his organs were just shoved back in willy-nilly.

When he exited the bathroom, Sakusa stepped out and met Atsumu halfway.

"I love you," Atsumu mumbled, hugging him tightly. Sakusa wrapped his arms around his waist and hummed against his neck.

"I should get you pregnant more often. You're much more tolerable like this," he teased. Atsumu blushed and smacked his shoulder. Sakusa grabbed his wrist and shot him a warning look, one that made his legs feel like jelly. "It's nice how sensitive you become too," he whispered in his ear.