Day to Day

Atsumu stared for a good long while before he registered what he had walked into.

He had smelled it when he stepped into Osamu's apartment. His twin's pheromones permeated each and every room.

But something else lingered as well.

Oolong.

It was vaguely familiar. Something he remembered from passing by the locker rooms in high school while trying to make his way to the Beta showers. But his senses were dulled from the suppressant he would take.

After a few steps and several calls of his brother's name, his nose crinkled at the soapy scent.

He recognized it from Osamu's rut.

He shuddered at the thought of accidentally walking in on his brother with some Omega girl over.

He stopped outside of his brother's room, the door the only thing keeping him from being bombarded by a wave of pheromones. He hesitated when his fingers brushed against the handle. It would be foolish to interrupt an Alpha in rut but he was certain his twin was just having some fun. Plus, what's wrong with a little teasing, after all the times he had barged in on him and Sakusa.

Atsumu pushed open the door.

He remembered where the oolong was from.

Suna Rintarou, who now played for EJP Raijin.

Suna Rintarou, who was an Alpha.

Was lying on his side, one leg over Osamu's shoulder, head thrown back, spine arched, face flushed, while Osamu thrusted into him.

When Atsumu opened the door he had only seen a few seconds, because instantly Suna's head snapped towards him, eyes widening.

Osamu looked over and froze.

"I—" Atsumu started. "Sorry, I'll—I'll go—" He stepped back.

"'Tsumu, wait—" Osamu started. Atsumu hurried out of the hallway and walked into the kitchen, covering his nose and closing his eyes.

Suna's pheromones were arousing his Omega, and slick was producing slowly but steadily. He clenched his jaw and pressed his hands on the table, hanging his head low and calming his breaths. Just then Osamu came flying into the kitchen, half-dressed and with hair a mess.

"Atsumu," he said with a sense of urgency. "It's not—that wasn't what it look—"

"I'm trying to forget I looked at all," Atsumu groaned, grinding his teeth. Osamu took a few shallower breaths before gulping. "Please... please don't tell anyone," he begged. Atsumu looked up at him and tensed. His brother was scared. He could smell it he could almost taste it. "If—if people find out about Sunarin—"

"So it was him," Atsumu confirmed. Osamu took a deep breath.

"Do ya... do ya hate me?"

Atsumu blinked.

Hate...?

"Oh..." he murmured. "C'mon, 'Samu. Ya really think 'm gonna judge ya fer hooking up with Alphas?" Atsumu asked with a frown. "Ya know me better than that." Osamu stared.

"So... so ya don' mind...?"

"No! 'Course I don' dumbass," Atsumu said while shaking his head. "I was... I was surprised, but... I don't care who ya hook up with," he declared. Osamu let out a noise of relief. "And fer Suna... I won' tell no one, don' worry." He smelled the same scent of oolong again, a bit stronger. He glanced behind Osamu's shoulder and saw Suna hesitantly peeking out from the door, sheets covering his chest and a faint blush over his face, despite his nervous eyes. Osamu turned his head and spotted the other Alpha.