Why Are They Like This?

"Omi—"

Atsumu groaned, clenching his fist and gripping the headboard. He looked over his shoulder with glossy eyes and flushed cheeks.

Sakusa let out a noise of acknowledgment but nothing more. Atsumu choked on his next moan, dropping his head and whimpering while his legs trembled.

"Don't you like this toy?" Sakusa asked. Atsumu whined. "It's soft isn't it?" He hummed. "But when I take it out—"

Atsumu wailed in protest, precum beading the head of his cock. Slick rolled down his thighs and his hole fluttered around nothing.

"It leaves you absolutely gaping."

Sakusa pulled apart Atsumu's asscheeks and pressed his tongue against his hole, wide open and waiting to be filled again. The blond moaned and pushed his hips back against Sakusa's hot tongue.

"F—fuck Omi—!" He mewled, shaking uncontrollably.

"Mm?"

"Nghh—! Oh god~" he cried out.

Sakusa pulled away, tearing open the condom and rolling it onto his cock.

Atsumu whined with a pout, wanting him raw, but Kiyoomi smacked his ass and positioned himself.

As soon as he started pushing inside Atsumu groaned with sweet delight.

"S'good..." he mumbled. "Oh—oh Omi~!" He sobbed. Sakusa grunted, his knot pressed against Atsumu's hole and refusing to go any further.

He pulled out and pushed back in, pressing Atsumu's prostate and making him scream.

Atsumu came instantly.

"Wow..." Sakusa murmured, staring at the Omega twitching under him. Atsumu's hole clamped down on him occasionally, making him groan and bite his lip as he stared. "So beautiful," he slipped out. Atsumu swooned at the praise. He pulled out slowly but Atsumu whimpered.

"Knot," he mumbled. "Knot me—please," he begged. Sakusa clenched his jaw. Atsumu looked back at him with sweet soft eyes and fuck—

How could he say no?

"Fuck," he muttered. He pushed inside, feeling the tight heat of Atsumu's hole again as he stretched around his cock and moaned. He leaned down, biting Atsumu's flush shoulders and bruising his hips with his hands.

"'Mi," he whined. "Omi... please."

"What do you need?" Sakusa hushed. Atsumu looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Bond."

The air stiffened.

Atsumu's half-dazed state crumbled as he watched Sakusa frown. He pushed himself onto his trembling hands, Kiyoomi's knot still full inside of him.

"Careful—" Sakusa warned, Atsumu hissing in pain. He grabbed the fake blond's waist and kept him close. "It should go down in a bit." Atsumu was quiet. "Aki won't be—"

"Why don't you want to be my mate?"

Sakusa was quiet. Atsumu clenched and unclenches his jaw, feeling vulnerable now. In Sakusa's arms, the two on their sides.

"Do you... regret courting me?" Sakusa lifted his head to place a soft kiss on Atsumu's shoulder.

"Never," he murmured. "I just think we should take things slow—"

"For fucks sake, Omi, we've been into each other for years. Why would ya wanna wait even more?" Atsumu snapped. Sakusa was quiet. The setter stared at the wall, the wight around his waist from sturdy arms burning into his skin. He felt heavy. His gut twisted and his eyes watered. He was probably giving off distressed pheromones because soon, Sakusa was scenting him, nosing his pulse point and massaging his wrist. That only made him feel worse. Sakusa grunted from the harsh smell, trying to overcome the unpleasant scent with sweet jasmine. Atsumu felt tears slip down his face, leaving a sticky feeling against his skin. He whimpered, unable to contain the noise while Sakusa started to grow worried. His knot had gone down much faster, perhaps because of Atsumu's current state. He pulled out slowly and the blond shuddered, curling up the moment he was permitted.