Baby Bonds

After a brief conversation, some hugs, and a long session of shower sex, Sakusa and Atsumu agreed to let the team meet Akihiko.

the four-year-old followed closely behind as they stepped into the gymnasium, declaring he could walk by himself and didn't need to be carried. However, his hand clung to Sakusa's pant leg, the other in his mouth while they entered. He gazed up at the ceiling and then wrinkled his nose when he found the rest of the team, sweaty with morning practice. Bokuto was wiping his face with his shirt when he spotted Akihiko.

"Aki!" He shouted, running over. Akihiko froze, looking terrified. Atsumu snorted, covering his mouth while Akihiko hid behind Sakusa. Bokuto stopped short when Atsumu held up his hands to stop him.

"Don' bulldoze my kid, Bok-kun," he commanded. Bokuto nodded like an obedient puppy. Atsumu grinned, shaking his head before looking at his son. "Hey Aki," he hummed, stroking his curls gently. Akihiko glanced up at him. "Do ya wanna meet Daddy's friends?"

"That's a stretch," Sakusa muttered. Atsumu gave him a look and the Alpha simply shifted his gaze. Atsumu sighed, kneeling and holding onto Akihiko's arms, smiling gently.

"I know he looks scary, Bokuto-San is very nice," Atsumu promised. Akihiko bit his lip and looked at Bokuto who seemed a bit heart-broken by his hesitance. Slowly, he parted ways with Sakusa's leg and clenched his own shirt between his hands as he made his way over. Bokuto perked up and squatted, his expression a bit softer as he greeted him.

Akihiko stared at his eyes, then looked at his hair. He reach out and grabbed a fistful, pulling back quickly with wide eyes.

"Crunchy."

He looked back at Atsumu with confusion, then delight.

"He's crunchy!"

"What?" Bokuto asked. Sakusa snorted.

Atsumu gaped at his boyfriend.

Akihiko just made him laugh.

With one word.

God he loved them.

Soon enough the young boy was swarmed by the rest of the team.

He wasn't as nervous and his smile seemed to brighten.

"Well," Sakusa murmured, making Atsumu jump from how close he was. "We know where he got his social personality from." He glanced at Atsumu. The smallest of smiles darted past his lips, before he faced the crowd again. "I have a feeling Bokuto might kidnap him."

Atsumu laughed.

"Akaashi would have his head. Besides, neither o' them want kids." His expression distanced a bit. "I guess adopting wasn't somethin' they were int'rested in." Sakusa hummed thoughtfully.

"Parenting is not for everyone."

Sakusa stepped away quickly to supervise the team while they crowded Akihiko with aweful expressions. Everyone wanted to hold him and squeeze his cheeks and hear him laugh.

Everyone but...

Hinata.

Atsumu noticed the orange-haired Omega standing off to the side, watching quietly. He was never quiet. Atsumu walked towards him and crossed his arms, shooting him a smile.

"Not a fan of kids?" He teased. Hinata looked up.

"What? On—no! No! Of course not!" He answered while waving his hands frantically. "He seems like a great kid!" Atsumu laughed.

"'M only teasin' Sho."

Hinata bit his lip and lowered his hands.

"How did you do it?" He asked quietly.