Hidden In Plain Sight

"Omi—fuck~!"

"You have to relax, Atsumu."

"How the hell am I supposed to relax when you—nghh!"

"Damn Tsum-Tsum, I didn't realize how flexible you were!"

Both Sakusa and Atsumu shot Bokuto a glare.

Sakusa was pressing down Atsumu's back.

Atsumu's legs were spread open and his elbows were on the floor, trying to get his chest on the court.

"Although," Sakusa murmured, leaning down so he could whisper in Atsumu's ear. "I never took the chance to appreciate how flexible you are." Atsumu's face flushed.

Ever since they had started courting Sakusa had become much bolder.

It was late September and nearing Atsumu's twenty-first birthday. Sakusa on the other hand was several months away.

"Omi—" Atsumu started, biting his lip and dropping his head to hide his red face. "Ya can't just say things like that."

"Sure."

Atsumu pouted and Sakusa looked back with a vacant expression. So the blond tugged Sakusa down for a chaste kiss on the lips. Sakusa pulled back and glowered.

"You're a real pain in the ass sometimes, you know that?" He muttered. But Atsumu grinned.

"But ya love me~" He hummed. Sakusa sighed and stood up. Atsumu groaned with relief and pulled his legs together before pushing himself to his feet and stretching his back. "What da ya wanna get fer lunch?" He wondered as the two made their way to the showers.

"I'm not craving anything in particular," he answered honestly, tugging at his jersey and revealing a lick of skin. Atsumu bit his lip.

"Wan' me ta cook?" He offered. Sakusa didn't reply so Atsumu took that as a yes, and hummed to himself as he stepped into the Beta locker room. Sakusa grabbed his hand and pulled him back before the door could close. "Whoa... uh... what's up, Omi?" He asked, startled. Sakusa towered over him, his charcoal eyes darting across Atsumu's face. He leaned down and brushed his nose against Atsumu's scent gland, making him tense. His scent gland was extremely sensitive. He wasn't sure why but at times like this he wished it wasn't.

Because he was in the middle of the corridor with a half-hard dick in his shorts and Sakusa out of sight.

The fake blond clenched his jaw and glared at the Alpha locker room door as it closed while he willed down his erection. He sighed as he walked into the Beta locker room and greeted his teammates. 

While undressing he noticed Inunaki had been awfully quiet. 

Inunaki was never quiet. 

He always teased his friends and brightened the court, much like Hinata Shoyo.

Hinata had joined fairly recently but was always left practice late. He was another Omega, which Atsumu had been looking forward to. The orange-haired college student practically glowed when he first saw Bokuto and was quick to get along with the rest of his teammates and coaches. The two had grown close and Atsumu took pride in the fact the other had remembered him as well from their high school days.

But Inunaki...

He had been like this ever since Atsumu and Meian broke up. Atsumu was aware the two were good friends but... his lack of warmth did not seem directed towards him at times.

 A few weeks after the two had stopped courting, Inunaki seemed happy. 

Yet, now he looked...

"Inu-San are ya okay?" Atsumu asked, looking down at the libero. Inunaki tensed, then looked up at Atsumu. He opened his mouth, a half-smile working its way onto his lips. And then disappearing.