Chapter 70

Avni: ok Mr. A
Neil turned around with bloodshot eyes.
Neil: What did you say??
Avni: Mr. A....
Neil: Again I don't know what you're talking about , looking away from her
Avni turned towards him tearfully and looked at him deep in his eyes
Avni: just admit Neil! That you're Mr. A..
Neil: how did you know?
His voice was cracking as he looked soulfully in her eyes, trying to figure the emotions she had.

Avni: I figured how once Dev tried to take advantage of me, you came in that instance and when we were fighting, I saw those beautiful hazel eyes of yours. The same eyes that our kids have.  And it didn't help that I saw you had particular avengence towards Dev.  I knew it was my Neil who was there tonight.

Neil: but I could have just put on a Mr. A disguise today. How do you know if I was Mr. A, the previous times

Avni: simple, Mr. A tracked my every location, always one step ahead of me.  I wondered what revenge did he have with Dev, but what I saw particularly was that every event had someone of the police dep disguised so I knew Mr. A had connections and you Mr. Khanna are so careless.  I saw that you forgot this at one event which further cleared my doubts.

She then handed him,  a locket that had her picture.
Avni: Before you said this could be Dev's because it would make sense because he's obsessed with me and all, I know it's not his.  It has an inscription that says to my love,

Neil interrupted her. That could be you
Avni: it says to my love,  Lady don. You are the only one who calls me that. And it doesn't help that the picture of me,  was taken after our first night, a picture I knew you would delete right away but still keep it in a locked folder. Alongside, the inscription says, N.N.A.R., which stands for ours kids.

Neil stood at bewildered.
Avni: I have one question! Why didn't you tell me.
She started crying and beating him up. He started running around escaping her beats, eventually hugging her, calming her down.
Neil: Avu, you know I had too. I had to save you from that demon and I knew that at least by marrying you, I could save you from being married to him. I just am sorry that I hurt you.
Avni: I felt hurt that you didn't tell me Neil. For so long, I doubted you and you let me be mad at you! Why?
Neil: I was afraid Dev, would find out if we were ever together.  I was scared of putting your life in danger by telling you the truth which is why I decided to protect you.
Avni started crying wholeheartedly while Neil attempted to caress and console her. It took a while but he put them both to sleep, thinking about how to discuss in the morning.

While in Australia, the gang was trying to help Riya who was stressed in the hotel
Riya: I can't believe what Mitali did. I just won't forgive her.
Maddy: Riya beta, come with me, I know someone who could help you,  to get in the show
Riya nodded and left with Maddy, with the gang wishing her luck.
Sam: I hope Maddy B does something
Juhi: for real. I can't believe this Mitali. How could she do this?
Ali: she's always been like this! Jealous of everyone else
Suneheri: She's always been wanting a guy, so she could get out of India. Arjun you're lucky you're married or else Aunty, would have pushed Mitali towards you.
Arjun looked scared: please no! I'm very happy with my husband thank you very much!
Juhi: speaking of your husband, where is he?

Australia Airport
Alex was waiting for someone when a guy around his age attacked him from behind. Alex being in the military flipped the guy and was shook on who he flipped.
Alex: Nikhil tu!
Nikhil smiled: you still got your moves! Damn you flipped me hard.
Alex helped him up and gave him a big bear hug.
Meet Nikhil Reddy. Alex's junior in the army and one of his best buddies. He had to come to Singapore for the army and decided to visit Australia for while to visit his best friend and attend an army reunion occuring there later. His family is originally from Malaysia and he currently is active in the army.

Alex:  of course , I have the moves. Don't forget I'm your senior.
Nikhil salutes him: yes sir!

The duo headed toward the hotel where Nikhil checked in and Alex invited him to see his friends who were in Riya's room coming up with a solution and waiting for Riya.

Arjun hearing a knock: that must be Alex and his army friend.
Sam: Army friend? What's his name?
Arjun: I forgot , nik something?

As he opened the door, Sam face fell flat. Same goes for Nikhil

Sam: Niku????
Nikhil: Sam?

Precap: hmm....