Chapter 38

A voice called out. 

Voice: STOP THE MARRIAGE

Everyone looked at the voice and there they saw a young man with redness in his eyes along with two girls who seemed beaten brutally.

Avni whispered: Neil

Yes the man was no other than Neil. He had arrived with Ali, Kabir, DD, Riya and Ruhi along with the police crew. Joining them was Neelam, Rivthik and the Khanna clan with Nanu and Nani. 

Dev saw Neil and smirked.

Dev: Areh wah Neil Khanna. Please come and join the marriage as well. How can we start the marriage without your presence

Neil: Just shut the bullshit up Dev!  We all know your illegal business and the works  of the Mehta family.

Dayawanti: What proofs do you have? We just want to get our dear granddaughter married. After all we do care for her.

Neil smirked: Wah Dayawanti Mehta. The care that you have towards your granddaughter is very genuine isn't it.  Well right now we will see the care you have. DD turn on the projector.

DD turned on the projector and the waiter who slapped the boys gave DD a video.

In the video, there was the clips of where Ashish had threatened Avni and the whole reason behind kidnapping was shown.

Dayawanti Mehta: How did you get this video huh? This is all a lie.

Waiter: I did it.

Dayawanti: Who are you?

Waiter: Areh you already forgot me? I thought you were so happy that you got your grandson back?

Dayawanti: Amol?

Aman: It's Aman for you, Ms. Mehta. 

Aman than took off the fake beard and saw his sisters who all seemed sad and beaten brutally.

Aman: You should be ashamed of yourself Ms. Mehta. I feel ashamed thinking that you are my grandma.  My blood boils thinking I am your blood.

Ashish came and was about to slap Aman when a hand stopped him. The hand then slapped his cheek hard.

Neela had slapped him and had red eyes: Don't even think of touching my son!  

Ashish: Eh Neela, the kids are like this because of you! You made them against me huh!

Neela: I let my children form their own opinions and frankly I support their opinions. You maybe their father by birth but I am both their father and mother by heart. You are a worthless man Ashish Mehta. You never respected women! You just use them and throw them away. You are nothing but a filthy friend.

Ashish was about to slap them when Rivthik stopped him.

Rivthik: Chal Neela we should not stoop down their level. They are not worth it. And you Mr. Ashish Mehta! Slapping people will not hide the truth. The truth always remain no matter what.

Neil: Uncle is right. The Mehta clan do not care for their daughters as well.

Diksha: Eh don't say that! I always care for my daughter.

Ruhi: That's why you let me be kidnapped right?

Diksha being worried: Kya? You also got kidnapped!

Ruhi: Don't act like you don't know that ms. Saxena.  I got kidnapped to be sold.  Me and Riya were both kidnapped to be sold but luckily Ali and Kabir saved us.

Diksha: Kabir?

Ruhi: Haan Kabir! My boyfriend. The love of my life. He gives me the care and trust that I didn't get from you. And as for you  Nani, Muslims are not bad at all! In fact it was your workers who killed Nanu, not the Muslim workers.