Chapter 2

In India
A boy is sleeping peacefully while a lady enters the room. "Oye Tillu!" she screams. Hearing her screams, the boy wakes up with a jolt. "Haan Mom". The boy is revealed to be Neil and the lady is his mother Shweta. "Why havents you wakes up yet? It's already 8:00. You work late and sleep late. You need proper rest beta" she said. "Mom I have important cases that I need to deal with and solve. I need to bring justice to those who need it" said Neil. "Par Beta...". "Mom please I need to get ready" he said. He then gave Shweta a hug and left to the washroom while Bebe came. "Oh Madam Madonna, why are you troubling my grandson hm?". "Bebe I just told him that he needs rest, that's it". "You know how Neil is stubborn but dedicated like you and Prakash. Thank god he is dedicated but I wish he didn't gain his stubbornness from you. At least he is smart" mused Bebe. "Bebe!" Shweta pouted. "Kya Bebe?? Now please go make breakfast with Maddy. Then we are headed to the orphanage". Shweta nodded and left.

At a cafe, a tall long curly haired guy was taking orders from people. "Ali!" a girl cried. "Yes Mitali"..... he Said sighingly. "Yaar how are you? You look so handsome". "You say that every time" he thought. "Imagine if we got married. How would our kids look?? With your blue eyes and my smile" she said. "You mean your fake smile"he thought. "Mitali, I told you that I'm not interested in you. My heart belongs to someone else" he said. "Who?" She said. "There's someone" he said. "I just haven't met her yet but I know that once I see her, I will fall in love with her" he said lovingly. "Anyway, guess what! My mom and dad are coming soon so they can come see you for marriage!!" she exclaimed. Hearing about marriage made him spit his water out. "Marriage?! Mitali I am not interested in you and I am not interested in marriage so please don't make me visit your parents" he said. With that, he left and took orders of other customers. "Yaar this Mitali naa!! She's one chipkali!! She keeps sticking to me" he murmured.

At the breakfast table in Khanna Mansion.
Prakash: Neil how is your cases going?
Neil: well dad, I solved one and I'm in the middle of solving another. The lawyer that's handling this case will be coming later today.

Prakash: we have a lawyer coming in today too! She's quite experienced

Bebe: Maddy how is your designing company is going?

Maddy: good for the foremost Bebe but my partner is old fashioned. I just hope that my new intern brings in new ideas. That will really help us.

Shweta: Tillu when will you come to the orphanage? The kids have been asking for you and Ali lately saying that they miss playing soccers with their brothers.

Neil: I miss them too but hopefully this weekend.

Shweta: Oh by the way, Mishra daughter is coming into town and she's around your age? Will you meet her?

Neil rolled his eyes: Mom not again. Please I don't want to get married. I'm happy with the way my life is going on right now. I have a good family and great job. I'm not interested in marriage

Shweta: then when will yous be interested haan?

Neil then left the dining room and went to the car

Bebe: Oh Madam Madonna... was this necessary to bring the marriage topic?

Shweta: Bebe I was just thinking about his future you know. He's at the right age and all

Maddy: Bebe, bhabhi isn't wrong but I feel that wait for a bit. Maybe god planned something.

Bebe: Maybe. Let's see what he planned.

Meanwhile the girls and Nanu came to a house and started unpacking. Riya found a childhood picture of  her and Avni and started tearing up. "We could've had a normal childhood but god didn't plan this. What if we don't fulfill our revenge as well" she thought and started to cry. Avni came and saw what happened. "Areh Riya kya hua?". "I'm just scared Avu." "Why?". "What if we don't do this correctly? What if God doesn't help us then?" she said. "Riya we are strong enough to handle this. You know I don't believe in god because I don't know why he made us suffer. We can do this. We have the blessings of elders and remember the mission. Don't get distracted ok?" she said. Riya nodded and hUgged Avni. Nanu saw this and teared up a little "Bhagwan please help my granddaughters. They suffer so much! I just hope that they find some happiness" he thought.

Meanwhile, Neil was on his way to police station when his moms words came in his mind... "please get married Tillu. When will you be interested haan?" . Neil slammed the brakes on the moter bike. "God Mom! Why can't she leave me alone? I'm not interested at all in marriage and she just doesn't leave me". While thinking this,  he didn't realize where he was going and his bike then slammed into the car. The owner of the car then fumed and left the her car

Girl: Oh hello, can't you drive properly?
Neil : I can Madam but it doesn't seem like you do too. Don't you realize the speed that you were driving in..
Girl: First you make mistakes and then you don't accept them. This is the problem with you men!
Neil: you made the mistake and you are not accepting it? What an Ajooba
Girl: Get off your bike
Neil: Hein
Girl: Get off or I will push you
Neil then got of the bike and the girl sat on while Neil stood there in shock.
Girl; will you get on or should I wait for the prime minister?
Neil then got on and the girl and him drove overspeed to Khanna Industries.  "So this girl is a worker of our company. Interesting but I don't know why dad hired her" he thought.  The girl then started to leave and Neil called
Her.
Neil: Tell me your name at least?
Avni: I don't tell strangers my name
Neil: But you are willing to get on a bike with them?
Girl rolled her eyes: Look I don't have time for your bakbak. I'm late for a meeting

Neil then left for Police station but little did he knew that she would leave an impression on him . "What an ajooba. Never saw her in my life but yet she is still affecting me" he thought. While the girl entered Prakash office and introduced herself "Ananya Verma, your new lawyer".

At Chamko Cafe, a girl entered and sat down for a meeting with the designing company. She was going to meet one of the partners of the company for her designs and the partner wanted to meet her hear as she didn't want her other partner to know about this. She sat down and ordered a coffee and took out her designs. Then the waiter bumped into her table spilling the coffee over the designs
Riya fumes:  Hello, can't you work properly. Look at what have you done
Ali: Madam it was a mistake. I didn't do it intentionally.
Riya: Yeah right.
Ali: Look I'm apologizing and here you are not accepting my apology
Riya: you men are all the same. Your sorry doesn't mean anything ok?
Ali: What can I do to make it up to you?
Riya: there's nothing you can do. My designs are ruined
Ali: Dont worry they are stained
Riya: Whatever
Ali then gave her some napkins and left to take orders of other customers while he kept looking at that girl. "She's pretty but her attitude thought" he thought. Maddy then entered Chamko Cafe and went to meet Riya. "Hi I'm Maddy Khanna Of Khanna and Saxenas Industries and you are ?"
"Maya"Said Riya. "So this girl name is Maya.. interesting" thought Ali.

To be continued