Chapter 45

Avni then fell asleep while Neil admired her. He admired how the moonlight reflected her skin and made it so touchable. He felt like kissing the soft skin and soft plump lips. He caressed her face before carrying her to the hotel room. He then instructed Suneheri to change her while he went to his room love stricken.

Neil in mind: Miss Ajooba what have you done to me? You still have pain hidden in your eyes and I vow to remove the pain. Right now I can see less pain but I want to remove the view of love that you have in your eyes. Love is beautiful but you need to first convince yourself.

Ali and Vidyut then walked in dreamingly.

Neil: Wow looks like you guys got some if you know what I mean.

The boys blushed immensely. 

Neil: It's ok, you guys are in love.

Ali: You are too.

Neil: But I want to wait. That's what a true gentlemen does

Vidyut: True. But I have to admit the feeling of being in love is different.

Ali: Hayee.

Vidyut: Shut up and sleep now.

Neil chuckled and the guys went to sleep.

The next few days went by a blast by the gang visiting Goa and doing adventure sports. Their gals joined them for 2 days until they had to leave. Doing those adventure sports lifted the pain out of Avni. She started smiling, giggling and enjoying. And seeing her do that made Neil's heart lift and flutter.

Finally the day of the bachelorette and bachelor party came. As per Suneheri's request, the girls went for a spa day while the boys hanged out at the beach.

DD: Vidyut bhai, I got the stripper you asked for.

Vidyut: You are my real brother. Thank you so much man.

Neil: Bhai but how will bhabhi react? 

Vidyut: No one will tell her right?

Everyone nodded.

At the spa, the girls were getting pampered, getting their nails done, pedicures, haircuts, and facials. They were given cozy baths.

The girls were in their masks and were in their room chatting and sleeping. They then heard a knock on the door and when they opened the door this what happened

Neil: AAH

Ali: Hai Allah

Vidyut: Ae ma

DD: Ae bhagwan

Kabir: MAin margaya

Aman who was used to seeing his sisters in masks just laughed.

DD jumped in Neil's arm, Kabir in Ali's arms and Vidyut was in Aman's arm

Juhi: Kya hai?

Vidyut: What are you doing?

Suneheri: For your information, it's a mask.  It keeps the face moisturized and gives it a glow.

Neil: Thank god

Avni: What are you idiots doing here anyway? This is our party.

Neil: Must you always be rude?

Avni: With you?? Yes

Neil: Will there ever be a day when you will be nice to me and never say a rude thing?

Avni: Maybe... but for right now no...

Neil scowled but inside was happy because he loved having his nok jhok with her.