Chapter 39

The whole fam headed to the hospital with the three girls in danger.  Neil held Avni head in his arm and was instructing her to stay awake

Neil: Avni, please please stay up. We cannot lose you! I cannot lose you.

Neil's eyes were full of misery and pain. One could see the true love he had for Avni through his eyes.

Whereas Ali on the other hand was holding Riya telling her to breathe

Riya panting: Woh ali.... if I.... don't... make ..it, will you please take care of Avni and Aman for me. Make sure that they are happy and married to the ones they love? And... please..take ..care of Nanu and Nani.. I..am their...last... family.

Ali: RIYA! Don't say stuff like this! You will be fine, makeup ki dukaan. Please don't talk like this at all.

Soon they reached the hospital and all the three girls were headed in the ICU.  All the family were outside the ICU crying and praying. Neela was crying while Rivthik was consoling her. SHweta and Bebe were consoling Nanu and Nani while Prakash was consoling Aatif.

Neil however was standing wordlessly infront of the room where he saw the love of his life fighting for her life. He saw how her body was connected amongst wires and how the doctors were operating on her.  His eyes became teary seeing her. He then felt a hand on his shoulder. 

Neil turned to see Nanu with tears.

Nanu: You love her don't you?

Neil nodded: Yes! I love her! I love Avni nanu!

Once he confessed his feelings towards her, he started to feel his heart lifting. It was as if someone gave him a new reason to live.

Nanu who was happy to hear this, eyes brimmed with tears and gave Neil a big hug.

Nanu: Thank you beta! Thank you! I know you can be the one to bring happiness and colours that my granddaughter deserves. I know I can trust you.

Neil: She will be fine right? Because now since she came back into my life, I don't want to lose her again. She gave me motivation, direction and a reason to life.

Nanu: Pray to the Almighty one. She will be fine I promise.

Neil nodded while Nanu headed to Nani.

Nanu: Meena don't worry, Riya will be fine

Nani: I'm worried for both granddaughters

Nanu: Both granddaughters? But you never gave a care to Avni before

Nani: But today being there made me realize that Avni sacrificed her life for Riya and how she was about to marry someone to protect her sister. That is real love there. I was so wrong on blaming her for my daughter's death. Do you think she will forgive me?

Nanu: Once she knows you are truly forgirveful, she will definitely forgive you. 

He then looked on his right where he saw a something shocking.

Nanu: Meena look.

She looked where he was pointing and was happy seeing Ali doing namaz to save Riya and Avni and Ruhi.

The khanna fam noticed this too and was happy seeing Ali pray in his religion. They never stopped him from pursuing his religion.

Seeing Ali pray prompted Neil and Kabir to start saying Namaz and the three started praying.

After an hour, the doctor came out and everyone rushed to them

Neil: Avni kaisi hein?