Chapter 47

Avni kept looking outside seeing how heavily it was pouring and kept muttering himself.

Avni: He is such an Idiot!

She then went outside and quick grabbed him inside with the suitcase.  She took off his jacket while screaming at him

Avni: You duffer! You idiot! Who told you to stand in the rain huh? You have any idea that you could get pneumonia.

Neil quietly: You told me.

Avni: Wow Neil Khanna and if I told you to jump off a cliff, would you do that?

Neil quietly so she couldn't hear: Yess.

Avni kept shaking her head, as she got him a blanket and bathrobe.  As she gave it to him, he looked at her incredulously. 

Neil: Yes?

Avni: Duffer take your clothes off and wear this bathrobe. And use the blanket too.

Neil eyes opened along with Nanu and Aatif who shared an amusing look.

Avni started blushing when she realized what she said.

Avni: WOh..woh I mean...

Neil: What do you mean Avni?

Avni: Shut up! You know what I mean.

As he changed his clothes, Avni got out dinner for the family. She gave him a cup of hot chocolate.

Avni: It's hot chocolate, its needed for rainy weathers like these.

Neil mentally smirked: Even if Avni said she doesn't love him, she still does.

After dinner, Neil decided to help Avni out with clean up.

Avni: It's ok I can do it on my own

Neil: Madam it's not wrong to ask for help

Avni: The last time I asked for help, someone took advantage of me.

Neil then realized she was talking about his love.

Neil: Wow. You think my love for you is me taking advantage?

Avni: Yes, why did you come here Neil? You know I have no place of love in my life.

Neil: You see that's where your wrong. Love is meant to be in your life, and I am here to make you realize it.

Avni annoyed moved away from cleaning the table, and went towards the dishes where neil was standing. As she was moving away, she slipped on some oil and was about to hit the floor head first when a strong hand held her in his arms.

As Neil held her, he could see his love in her eyes. She looked so adorable with her eyes closed and when she opened her eyes, she could see his intensity. She wanted to believe something but couldn't. 

Soon Neil helped her up, while she quickly avoided his gaze.

Neil: You see miss ajooba,  I am always there for you.

Avni scoffed and quickly left the room.

In her room, she slammed the door and held her teddy starting to cry.

Avni in mind: Why did you come here Neil? As much as I want to believe in love, I'm scared. 

She then cried herself asleep while Neil looked on. He saw how she cried herself to asleep and his heart was breaking. 

Neil in mind: This will be the last time I see tears in your eyes Avni. I never want to see them again. 

He was about to leave, when he realized that Avni was shivering. He decided to cuddle with her and both slept.

The next morning, Avni woke up to no one beside her bed. She felt a good warmth as she fell asleep. She never slept that peacefully before.

She woke up to seeing Neil making breakfast.

Neil: Good morning Avu, I made breakfast. 

She looked at the table where Nanu and Aatif were enjoying eggs.

Avni: No thanks, I don't like eggs.

Neil: Don't worry for you my love, I made Poha.

Avni: Can you stop calling me that?

Neil: No because as an honest police officer, I always tell the truth. And the truth is you are my love.

Aatif and Nanu: Aweh

Avni rolled her eyes but decided to eat the Poha. 

She then left the house while aatif gave advice to Neil.

Aatif: Beta as your love guru, I can see that she has love for you. But she needs to confess it.My suggestion is that follow her as much as you can. Tease her, play with her and she will ultimately confess.

Nanu: But remember, she is a stubborn girl.

Neil: I'm not afraid of any challenge.

Nanu: There's the fireworks today. I think you two should go together.

Neil: Nanu! You are the best! And aatif uncle, your love advice always comes in handy. I better go.

He then runs out of the house excitedly while Nanu and Aatif laughed.

Aatif: he is so love stricken

Nanu: yes he is but I just hope he convinces Avni.

Aatif: Yaar if his love is true then definitely he will.

Neil then followed Avni to a cafe where she was having coffee with a classmate.

Neil: Hello darling.

Avni: Oh hello what are you doing here? Can't you ever give me a break. And what is this darling talk huh?

Neil: Excuse me but I wasn't referring you as darling, I was referring your friend as darling. Hi my name is Neil Khanna.

Girl: Hi I'm Anjali. Are you Avni's boyfriend?

Neil: haye I wish. but this stubborn friend of yours refuses to acknowledge me as one. But I know one day she will.

Anjali: Yaar Avni what is wrong with him? He's so handsome and fit..

Avni narrowed her eyes at her telling her to be quiet. In reality she couldn't take anyone saying hot stuff about Neil.

Neil: Anjali sweetheart (Avni looked at him when he said that) since your friend is a bad host, do you think I could join you two for the day and look around London.

Avni gave him a look and before she could say no, Anjali said yes.

Avni sighed and the trio then got off for their journey.

Anjali and Avni talked the most with Neil joining them in a few times. Neil even kept looking at Avni as she was looking hot with a skirt, white button-down blouse, a beret, knee socks and a bracelet. She also had her necklace.

The trio toured London Park and did some shopping. Avni went on to try a dress at Anjali's insistence and Neil's mouth opened seeing her. She was looking so hot! 

He then approached Avni and grabbed her waist. Looking intently, he pulled them into the changing room and looked at her lips. She was looking so ravishing and she kept looking down. 

He then stared at her and approached her lips and started kissing them. She started to respond and they started kissing intensely. As they were kissing, he kept hearing his name which made him turn on more.

What do you think of this chap?