Chapter 65

Avni in tears: I still can't believe that he kept it.

She heard Neil come in and quickly wiped her eyes. Neil saw the red eyes and grew worried. 

"Avu what happened?" he asked cupping her face. 

"Nothing Neil! Just leave it naa!" she cried pushing his hands away and going to the washroom.

Neil shook his head and sighed.  

Neil: Everytime I try to bring you closer, you push me away! Why Avni, why?

Avni decided to take a hot shower, releasing her emotions and cried her heart out. She went out the washroom to see Riyaan and Nisha sleeping peacefully in their cribs with Neil on the sofa. She quickly went to the bed and went to sleep afterwards.

Memories of her and Neil's relationship kept haunting her mind and it was same with Neil.  They were together yet not together...

2 days passed on where Avni tried cracking her case. She found out that there was fake name for the politicians case and she tried looking to see on who is the person.

Avni was drinking coffee when Ali and Riya approached her.

Riya: Avni, maybe you need a break from the case

Ali: Riya is right, you need to mentally destress yourself

Avni: I can't! This case is about my life you know! Ever since Neil...

she sighed as she remembered the memory

: Did that action, the criminal that has been haunting me, is out on the run and I need to know where is he and the company that is associated with him. That company cannot be in business anymore and right now there are politicians who are suspects but these politicians look fake. What's happening now is that there are these activities happening (She shows them the file) and I need to know who is running and how is it associated with the company and that bastard. Once that company burns, I got my revenge! 

Ali: I know you need revenge and I am supporting you in this but didn't you get it when Ashish Mehta went to jail?

Avni: Nahi Ali! Revenge is when I see them begging on my knees for mercy. Revenge is when I see them crying and in that pitiful condition that I saw my mother and aunt in. Right now when that company is running, there company is running too in joint venture

Riya: I can't believe it. I can't believe the family is still running the business through jail.

Avni: I know. It's because of Neil, they got shifted into a lesser jail. It's because of him, that criminal is on the loose.

Riya: Is there any help in the case?

Avni: There is this one guy, Mr. A. He seems to stop the politicians dirty activities and sabotages their work. The activities seems to be region wide but I noticed that he mainly stops the ones where the company itself is active. Meaning that where the head of the company is actively conducting the activities rather ones where the henchmen are doing in other cities. He seems to just follow the head only. Once I meet Mr. A, it will help me. He will provide the help that Neil didn't. He will help me avenge the revenge that I have been fighting for!

Ali and Riya tried to calm her down by wrapping her arms around her, letting her feel at ease. While two eyes saw what happened.

Neil in mind: How can I tell you that I was helpless Avni. I didn't want to do what I did. I just wish you will trust your Neilu again.

Sam also saw the scenario and decided to help them. 

Sam: Look at who I brought. 

She brought Riyaan to play with Avni as he is a bit closer to her than Neasha.