Chapter 48

As Neil was kissing Avni, he kept hearing his name.

""Neil, Neil, Neil!" the voice called. Neil finally woke up from his day dream when he felt a slap on his shoulder.

Avni: I have been calling you for ages duffer! Where are you lost in?

Neil quietly: You

Avni looked down and blushed a little while Anjali gave a teasing stare.

Neil: Wah. I didn't know that I had an effect on you.

Avni: Shut up!

Neil: If you gave me a kiss for every time you said shut up to me, we wouldn't be able to leave the room.

Avni then smacked him and went to go change while Neil and Anjali shared an amusing look.

Avni: Anjali I don't want to do anymore shopping! It's so boring. Let's go to the Tower Bridge!

Neil: What's that?

Anjali: It's a suspension bridge. It's one of Avni's favourite places to visit.

Neil: What's so special about that place?

Anjali: That my friend, you have to ask Avni.

Neil: I will. She is my ajooba and I will crack open her.

The gang then left the shop and started walking towards the Tower of London. But before they could go, they decided to go to a bakery.

Avni: Hi Mr. Jones! Did you miss me? It's me Avni

Mr. Jones: Why hello Avni? How are you sweetheart?

Avni: I"m good. I am back here now.

Mr. Jones: That's good. Would you kids like something to eat

Anjali: Yes please! I'm starving

Mr.Jones: Cupcakes on the house. And you young fella, how do you know our Avni.

Neil: I'm Neil, her friend from India though I'm trying to be more if you know what I mean

Mr. Jones shared a sly look with Neil.

Mr. Jones: Avni is a bright young girl. I love her like a daughter. But I have to say she's stubborn.

Neil: Your'e telling me. I suffered many punches.

Mr.Jones: That sounds like a true lover.

They chuckled and Mr. Jones then came in to give their cupcakes. Avni being like a kid quickly dove in her cupcake, getting frosting on her nose.

Neil in mind: Oh god Avni, I love seeing this childhood side of you. You look so cute and innocent. I just want to eat you up.

He kept smiling while looking at Avni. He then noticed that Avni had chocolate.

Neil: Avni..

He pointed towards her nose where there was a glob of chocolate. Avni kept looking as she couldn't find it. Neil then leaned over and swiped the chocolate on his finger, licking it.

Neil: I love chocolate.

As Avneil were leaving, Avni noticed two little boys who were looking for food outside. Feeling bad, she took a box of pastry from the counter to give to the boys.

As she was about to do that, a customer stopped her.

Guy: Hey Lady! What do you think you are doing?

Avni: Excuse me sir! But I'm giving the poor two little boys food. And what problem do you have sir. I am going to pay for those pastrys.

Guy: DOn't you know that the reputation of this restaurant will ruin if you give food to poor boys