Chapter 72

The next day was the court trial for Avni. She was scared but she was ready.

Avni: Good morning Neil.

Neil: Good morning meri jaan.

She smiled but was still ashamed after yesterday's incident. She didn't look at him in fear of shame

Neil turned her head toward him: Avu, why are you not looking at me?

Avni: I am ashamed Neil. I am ashamed

Neil sighed: Avu this was all in the past. Why don't you look at the new present ahead of us. Our kids.

Avni: Neil as much as I forgive you, I won't be able to forgive myself. Please give me some time

Neil nodded and gave her a hug. He then gave her something

Avni looked at him in bewilderment.

Avni: Neil is this the?

He nodded and looked at her tearfully.

Neil: I never did destroy it. What Dev didn't know was that I made backups using a special technology from the FBI. I was trained in that technology and it was kept with me, via this

He then opened a small ring.

Avni: Areh this is the ring I gave you?

He nodded and said "I never took it off"

Avni then looked at him tearfully and thought "What did I do to have you in my life?" "I don't deserve you at all".

While in Austrailia, Riya with Kabir worked on the designs all night. They had help from Dadu, Maddy Bua and Suneheri.

The next day was the fashion show, and Riya asked everyone to be her models. Ali was her main model and was having limited convos.

Riya: Ali thank you so much.

He just nodded and left for his makeup. She looked forlonly where Sam just comforted her.

Sam: Don't worry babes, he will come around.

Riya nodded and asked "Sam why aren't you dressed?"

Sam: You didn't say I was a model. I am not being a model

Riya: Sam please! I am pairing you and Nikhil together for the modeling of clothes. Both of you are matching outfits

Sam: You didn't even know if he was gonna come or not. How did you have our matching clothes?

Riya: Well the clothes were supposed to be for Neil and Avni and I had a different outfit for you. But you and Nikhil suit the outfits better.

A voice comes: Come on beta, just wear the clothes.

Sam looked behind and cried: MOM

She then hugged her parents tight who arrived with Nikhil.

Sam: When did you come here? How?

Shreya (Sam's mother): Nikhil picked us up from the airport.

Aditya (Sam's father): He helped us get settled and told us to attend the fashion show

Sam thanked Nikhil and decided to get dressed

Nikhil after getting dressed, saw Sam and started drooling.

Nikhil: You look like a bomb girl!

Sam blushed and went away.

"Her blush oof. Is gonna kill me one day"

The fashion show went good and the judges asked questions about each designer.

Judge 1: So Miss Riya, what was the motivation behind these dresses?

Riya: my fiance

Ali turned around when she said this.

Riya: my fiancé was Muslim from birth but grew up in a Punjabi Hindu family. His family always said he can practice his own faith and they will not mind par Ali. Ali decided to do something different and he practiced both faiths. He decided to beautifully combine both cultures and respect both religion equally.  I was in awe of this and thought why not combine both Muslim and Hindu cultures dresses together, with the patterns. The patterns you see have traces of Afghanis fashion and I combined that with Punjabi dresses styles.  The combinations of both religion really reflects the diversity of India which I decided to showcase. I wanted to show you how my Fiancé inspires me everyday to embrace everything with a smile and how people in different communities can beautifully get together.

The judge nodded and applauded while Ali had tears in his eyes.

Ali in mind: You awe me everyday Ms Riya