Chapter 68

After kissing, Riya hugged Ali tightly who held her under his grasp.

Riya: Ali, I will be able to do well in the fashion show naa?

Ali: Of course baby, I haven't seen a dedicated designer like you. But why are you so worried? You did tons of fashion shows before naa?

Riya: This is different. Those fashion shows didn't really determine if I would have a job or not but this one does. I just really want to do well on the designs. I heard that the industry looks down on you if you are not chosen for this institute.

Ali: Riya, how many times do I have to tell you? Don't care about what the industry thinks of you, the most important thing is that you do well in your career and you are already doing that.

Riya: I wish it was that simple Ali, but the industry is tough. If you are not chosen, you won't go ahead and advance your career. I just want to advance in my career that's all

Ali: And you will, my love. Just believe in yourself and don't care about the industry. All it matters is what you think of yourself and I know that my makeup ki dukaan can fulfill her role

Riya: Thanks, anyway I'm gonna head to sleep.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and left while Ali looked at the sky.

Ali: Hetal Maa, Ayesha Maa, Ammi aur Abu, if you are watching us, than please give my riya, the help she needs. All I want is that she stays happy.

In another balcony, stood Nanu, Nani and Bebe.

Bebe: Meena ji, Harish ji, do you think there is anyway we can get Neil and Avni back together.

Harish: Harleenji, even I want the same but what can we do. They're adults and will not listen to us.

Nani: They are just acting childish, that's all. I'll get them in the room and sort it out between them. They need to realize their childishness.

Aarif: Bhabhiji, you have a good idea but the execution of it is wrong.

Bebe: Than what should we do?

Aarif:  What Neil and Avni need to realize is the differences between them. How it cropped from the beginning.

Nani: But that started because of Avni going against Neil

Bebe: But Neil is the one who betrayed her.

Aarif: Not exactly. There is a common person that is linked to their problems

Nanu: Dev!

Aarif: Exactly, so they need to be alone so they sort out their differences and solve the issue of dev. Because each problem has two sides

Nanu: And we've been only looking at Neil side

Sam then came in: Exactly Nanu! And with the two back in India alone, I am sure they will resolve their differences. If not, I have another plan

Bebe: You and your plans Sam! They are michevious but yet works.

Sam: bebe, Neil is my bestie and I need to make sure that his life is hell and only Avni can do that right?

Nanu highfiving: Right!

While in India, Avni woke up due to the fresh sunlight beaming at her face.  She looked around to  see that Neil was not nearby. She went to the kitchen and saw a covered bowl with a note attached.

              Dear Mrs. Ajooba

You woke up late so I decided to cook breakfast. It's your choice if you don't want to eat it but I'll warn you that if you don't eat it, I'll give it to my female co-workers who love Poha