Chapter 9

The girls soon finished their shopping and headed out to the Pandit Mansion where the mehendi was going to happen. The boys reached their earlier and were getting ready in Vidyut's room.

Ali: So bro, are you ready to get married?

Vidyut: Of course yar.. why wouldn't I be ready to marry Juhi. After all she is the love of my life

Ali: Kya baat hai...

Neil: Oh ho Ali leave the poor boy alone. 

Vidyut gave Neil a thankful look. 

Neil: Hey man, I'm just excited to see my cousin getting married that too to his college sweetheart.

DD: How did you meet Juhi?

Vidyut: I met her at University of London. We met at the college fair where I caught her after she fell. I knew that once I saw her, I fell in love with her. We then started to hang out together and then I finally proposed marriage after college. My mom was happy with her and could not wait for her to become her daughter in law.

DD: What a love story!

Vidyut starts blushing. "Come on guys"

Neil: OK ok, we will stop teasing you. But tell me one thing. You said that Juhi is an orphan then what about her kaanyadaan? Who will do that?

Vidyut: Woh one of her and my best friends mom. She is a sweet and elegant lady. Always headstrong and caring.

Neil: Wow she seems like the perfect mother in law...

Vidyut: You seem interested in her. Do you want to marry my best friend..

Neil shook his head.: No man

Ali: Neil already has his heart taken by Ms. Ajooba

Neil: And Ali has his already taken by Ms. Makeup ki Dukaan.

DD: Kon?

They then explained their experiences with the girls that they meant and how the girl is creating something for them

Vidyut: You both are in love

Neil: SHUT UP!

Ali: You know that my heart belongs to my childhood Makeup ki Dukaan. I have a feeling she is still there somewhere.

Vidyut: I'm sure you will see her one day. Now let's go downstairs!

Neil: You seem so eager to meet Juhi

DD: I don't know about him but I'm excited to meet my Suneheri baby. I miss her so much

Neil slapped the back of his head: Paagal! You just saw her the day before

DD: I know! Two Whole days.

The boys shook their head and headed downstairs where the event was happening. There they could see the Khanna fam, Nanu, Nanno and the orphanage kids and Vidyut's mom, Ragini.

Ragini who was instructing the workers, saw the boys coming down and welcomed them.

Ragini: My bhukaad, Tillu, shona and DD are looking so handsome

Ali: That I am

Ragini shook her head: Paagal.

She then went to the door and welcomed the girls who just came in

(Ragini is one of Neela's best friends and knows about the girls and their pasts. She also helped them multiple times as well"

Ragini: Welcome betas. How are you?