Chapter 71

Sam: Nik?

Nik eyes watered: Sam?

Alex: You two know each other

Sam: Yeah we were college friends.  After college in India, I decided to do an accounting course in Singapore where I met Nik.

Nikhil: Our moms were besties in college as well.

Nikhil gave Sam a hug which she happily received. In her mind she kept thinking "I'm sorry Nik". 

Whereas Nik was thinking "I finally found you".

She then introduced Nik to the rest of the crew who were thinking of a major plan to fix Riya's mishap with the fashion show.

Riya: Yaar what do I do.  Not only did the chipkali took my designs but she also took out my models.

Ali: Babe it;s ok. Maybe we can do another fashion show as well. Don't stress.

Riya in anger: You shut up Ali! This is all because of you! If you hadn't insisted to come to Australia, than I wouldn't have to do this show. We both had good jobs in India and you had to ruin it.  We would have been better if you didn't take the job in Australia.

SHe then realized what she said and looked at Ali sadly who had tears in  his eyes

Ali: You are right. This is my fault. Maybe it's better if I just left this job. 

Riya: ALi, Ali wait, I didn't mean what I said.

Ali then stormed off. Riya then looked tearfullly at the guys: Will you guys please stop the duffer from leaving his job. I didn't mean what I said.

The guys nodded and chased after ALi while Dadu looked at Riya.

Dadu: Beta, you do remember your special plan for Ali. The outfits

Riya looked up and nodded.

Dadu: Why don;t you use those? Ali doesn't need to know what they are for and you can use them

Suneheri: And we will be your models.

Dadu: Perfect idea beta! Those clothes were suited for us anyways.

Riya: Dadu you are the best! Let me get those clothes and try to fix them and add last minute designs.

While the guys chased down Ali who was on the phone.

Ali: Hello, is this the Ramsey residence. I need to talk about my job 

Before he could say more, Arjun took his phone and hung up

Arjun: Idiot what are you doing?

ALi: Bhai, Riya was right. I shouldn't have done this job.

Arjun: Hello my sister is the idiot. She says a lot of things in her anger okay. She didn't mean what she said dude. 

Alex: Arjun is right. She;s just frustrated because that chopkali stole her job.

DD: Alex bro, it's chipkali but I appreciate the effort on the hindi.

Ali: But how could she say this? I thought we were a team

Kabir: You are a team bro. Di is just mad and I know the fashion industry is tough to handle. She's just scared. But she doesn't need to be because you are with her.

Ali: I don't know. I am just angry because it seems lately that she is not understanding the compromises that I am making for her too. I ended my internship early so we could do her desired wedding date. I changed the location of my internship so both could spend more time. I made a lot of sacrifices and the one time I want her to make an sacrifice, she doesn't want to?