C2. King Of The Goddamn Hill

Celeste POV

I slip my heels off as I walk into the barbershop, but I'm ambushed by a hooligan.

"Ayo, sweetheart, I don't where you ass think you walking up into— oh shit what's up with you Ce? You looking good baby."

I cut my eyes at him before waving him off.

“You better get the hell on Elijah, I ain't in the mood for that shit today. "

" Ayo, when you gone stop playing and let me take you out? You know I can spoil you in more than one way." I give him a stank face but before I can say something Diamond cuts me off.

" Watch yo fucking mouth, talking to her you don't see me right here?" I smirk and walk past him and hand the two their food sitting in a chair dropping my heels at my side.

" Yall lookin real busy."Diamond softly pinches my cheek kissing my temple.

" Some of my old clients already came by checking my availability."

" If my hair don't get with the program imma have to check out yo skills. " They chuckle while he knocks at my bun and I take a bite out of my chicken salad. Wendy's chicken salad is the best hands down. If I could marry it I would.

I hear the door open and I look up seeing Tommy pasty ass stroll in. How in thee entire fuck does he know these idiots? I bet you it's because of Jenard's ugly ass.

"Yo, yo, you lost?"

"How much time you got for that answer?" I snicker and he looks over at me and grins. He looks over at Jenard and I was correct.

"Yo, what's up, man?" Diamond looks over at him and speaks.

"So this the white boy you told me about?" He hums a yes. Idiot door checker side eyes him before starting to pat him down. Tommy lifts his shirt to stop the frisk. He tells him it's on safety as he takes it off Tommy.

"Who you work for?"

"Nobody, I ain't got no ties." Diamond looks at me and Jenard, Tommy  starts looking all over, I see his eyes focus in on David's certification before his eyes land on me then back to the guys.

"A man alone don't last long in these streets."

"Ooh,That's some deep shit," I chuckle and he smirks at me walking to a picture of Diamond. "This is you with the belt? You was a boxer? You a champ? You was nice with these?" I swear everything he says is foolishness. I know his people love him, but diamond ain't as impressed.

"So what you got in the bag?" It's obvious the shit Jenard ain't get in that meet up with the Yardies. Tommy goes to open the bag and the idiot starts to step but Tommy side eyes him.

"Nothing worth dying over." Something in that man's eyes ain't too stable. I fuck with it. He slowly unzips it and hands it over to Diamond, he takes it and looks inside.

"Why didn't you keep it? I didn't know where you were." Tommy shrugs and he looks back at me, this time keeping his eyes on me.

"I ain't in the game to snatch chains and pick pockets I'm in for the long haul." David looks over at me and I look back at him and he moves more so in front of me.