C.13. The Throw Down

Realized that Daniel was Mecca so he couldn't work lol, so This is now Hassan in MM

Celeste POV

When we pull up to Blaxtons house I get out and I look over at Diamond.

"I'll go around the back, get him comfortable, you know what to do." I pull my hair from its ponytail before grabbing my gun leaving out, I jog up the steps and text him that I'm outside. It's almost like he was waiting for me at the damn door because before I turn my phone off he's letting me in.

" What got you wanting to visit me?" I shrug and check the time. "Well it is passed twelve, that could mean only one thing unless you don't want-"

"I ain't say all that now, I just wanted to make sure we was on the same page." Before he tries to press a kiss to my lips I lean back.

"Lemme use the bathroom first. I'll be right back." He leans back and nods telling me that the bathroom is down the hall right next to the kitchen. I turn and walk the way he said and I turn on the light and close the door, once I hear him sit on the couch I walk to the back door slowly unlocking it I open it seeing Diamond, damn he got here quicker than I thought. We leave the door unlocked and I walk back to the bathroom opening the door silently before closing it again flushing the toilet and washing my hands. I dry them before motioning for Diamond to follow me, we make it to the living room and I walk around to Blaxton sitting on his lap, his arms wrap around me and I motion for Diamond to come on as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"You know, I thought we were cool, but bitches will be bitches." He starts to say something but Diamonds gun shuts him up. He curses and I get up.

"You a dirty bitch, Celestial." Whatever, men think they're so irresistible.

"You do know that you just signed your death certificate right? I ain't give you permission to say my name." Before he can say something else I kick him in the mouth and Diamond goes in on his face and body. I look around and see a ottoman with a small zipper. Bingo, I unzip it and grin at the money and guns.

" Leave the guns take everything else. "I nod and get up looking for a bag, I hear them scuffling but it goes back to punches and moans of pain. I find a big enough bag and I bring it back and start to pack the money in, by the time I'm finished Diamond has put the idiot in the trunk and has come back for the bag. I leave out from the front before seeing Diamond come up the block and I get in.

"We taking him to the studio? Let him sit for a minute?" He nods and I lean back enjoying the ride and getting my mind right.

When we get inside, I turn on the light and roll some plastic onto the floor, we move the furniture and Diamond drops him next to the pole and I secure him there. Once we're done I look at him.

"I told him to keep Jenard on the right track and to make sure he didn't do this stupid shit." He shakes his head and we leave.

"Jenard does what he wants. So will I." I nod and we head our separate ways, when I make it to Tommy's place he let's me in and we quickly get to sleep, not because it's late but because we know we're going to be a stressful week to come.

________

"Don't get killed Thomas." He gives me a what the fuck look and I shrug.

"What kind of shit is that to say? I thought you were going out to do some violent shit." I laugh and start to get up but he grabs me pulling me into his lap, I raise an eyebrow at the sudden clingyness and run my hand through his hair.