C.17 Therapy Sessions

Celeste POV

I sit with Vic as we watch some of his people about to make a drop he dials 911

"I want to report a drug dealer on Washington, West of Morgan. He's wearing Grey pants, a blue shirt, and he's got a briefcase full of opiods." Soon he hangs up and tosses the phone out the window, I look at him.

“You wanted me to see you rat on yo people?" He shakes his head as he calls someone putting his finger to his lips as he speaks.

"Hey, pop. It's me. Listen we got a huge fuckin problem..." Soon he tells him what happened before he hangs up and pulls off and I look at him and I wait until we make it on the expressway.

“Are you kidnapping me?" He chuckles and shakes his head.

“No, but I want to do something non-work related." I nod as I relax and I see Tommy is calling me, I ignore the call and I continue to enjoy the calmness of the ride until is see we're pulling up to Fleetwood skating rink and I smirk.

“You can skate?" He grins and nods and I quickly get out and we walk inside and I see it's adult skate night. I look around as I remember memories coming up this way when I was younger.

Vic directs me to the skate and shoe area after a man stamps my hand and I tell the man my size and we swap my shoes for my skates. Vic grabs his and we go and find a booth and sit down slipping our skates on. Once I have mine on I stand up and I wait on Vic seeing him having problems with the extremely long laces. I get down and wrap it around his ankle before tying it along with the other before standing up. He tries to stand only to do the weird chop skate motion people do before they fall and I quickly grab his wrists to stop him and he's breathing hard. I raise an eyebrow grinning.

“You sure you can skate?" He stares at me for a second before nodding. I nod before moving my right hand from his wrist to his hand and I slowly lead us to the rink and he grips the wall like it's a bank roll. I chuckle as I try to let his hand go but he quickly tightens his grip on my hand. I walk next to him until he's comfortable enough to stop hugging the wall and I start to skate for real making him keep up as he tries to not try to walk-skate.

"You can't skate, why would you come down here?" I watch as he watches his feet and I tap at his chin making him look up at me as he clears his throat as he tries to avoid looking down at his skates. I turn around in front of him and that kind of freaks him out but I grab both of his hands keeping him balanced.

“Gloria told me that you and her used to always come out here and to the MLK skating rink. How you both would be here until closing. She said it was really relaxing and fun thing you guys used to do." I finally look at Victor and I mean look at him and I smile sadly.

“Yeah, but Vic... I don't think you hanging out with me is helping your mourning process." He frowns and he straightens his back and he pulls me closer unintentionally and he speaks up with a firmness and finality in his tone.

" No, no that's not why I'm here and doing this. While hanging out with you has been helpful with my problems... I guess I'm using what Gloria has told me about you as a guide on how to get to know you better. You're the only person I trust right now Celeste and I don't really want to lose someone else, not someone that reminds me of the better times of my life. Yeah you were Gloria's best friend but I'm not trying to replace her with you or anything like that, I promise I'm not trying to do anything weird like that." I look into his eyes searching for anything else that could be between his words but I see him being truthful and I nod before I fix myself so we are facing the same way.