C3. Fire Starter

Celeste POV

I pull up to Diamonds house getting out, I look around feeling something off, I spot a car a few cars behind me across the street, I stare at the guy and I see his phone aimed in my direction. Nah, maybe I'm paranoid. He's probably on tiktok or some shit... What the hell am I saying? Tiktok barely has landscape videos he's fucking recording or he's on YouTube, but I'm about to see.

I get out grabbing the stuff from the trunk walking into David's house, as I go up the stairs, I peak through the window and see the car slowly rolling up he checks the car snapping the license before looking up at the building, before speeding off. Definitely was recording, but I got his ass, I got them plates too. Thank God for cameras for cars. I log into the data base for my cars camera and pull up the most recent log. I write down the numbers before calling a friend who picks up right away.

Que:My sis! What's good, baby!

Me:My fav criminal turned cop how you doing sis?

Que:Bitch living, trying to find a rich man to save me. What's good?

Me:I need you to look up someone, caught they ass tryna stalk me.

Que:Bitch you sure it ain't nobody looking for Jenard ass? His name been hot on my side of town.

Me:You for real?

Que:Yes, ain't no cops looking but some boys got his name on they tongue heavy, how Diamond doing?

Me:He's doing good. I'm at his crib now doing some shit to make it more homey.

Que:Big lil sis to the rescue huh?

Me:Yeah you know, I gotta look out for my boys.

Que:Girl I wish my people loved each other that much. I can't stand they ass.

Me:Trust this is only for now.

Que:I'm sure, but run those plates fa me.

I read the digits out to her and she curses.

Me:What?

Que:Bitch those are a Detective's plates, why a cop following you?

Me:I don't know yet, but what's his name?

Que:His ugly ass name is Seamus Bennigan. That sound familiar?

Me:No, but send me what you can. We need to go out.

Que:Hell yeah we do, more so when your fine ass big brother is free.

Me:Bitch good bye!

She cackles as I hang up, I sigh crossing my arms before shaking my head going back to the car making my second and third trip grabbing everything I needed. I let Diamond pick the colors but I decided to fix up this... place up, it ain't bad but it can be better. I grab a ladder that was here and start to apply the rods for the curtains. Men are always accepting of less in everything but want women to be fucking wonderwoman. I tell you. He better be lucky I love him.

After almost dying six times on that damn ladder afraid of falling through the glass I've finished hanging the curtains up and now I'm working on the bathroom, I picked Navy Blue and Grey color scheme. I build the rack putting it behind the toilet putting some extra shit up there for everyday house tasks. I place the hamper in place of the tacky plastic laundry basket. I add a soap dispenser, soap holder and Toothbrush holder on the sink and I bust down the towels putting them on the towel rack I also just put up. One thing I hate about lofts, these shits have so much space and not enough rooms so no extra linen closet.