C4. Storm Clouds

Diamond POV

I wake up to Celestial doing something in the kitchen. I sit up and look around seeing I'm in the guest bedroom, I get up walking out seeing her at the blender, the smell of breakfast catching my attention.

"Don't you have work today?" She turns to me and raises her eyebrow, she about to curse me out.

"I work from home a lot of the time, a lot of the board does, we usually only go in for certain things when we are needed in the building, dad. Now good morning, David. Go wash ya damn hands and face David." I chuckle turning around going to bathroom doing what she asked. I look around seeing the black and white art on the walls. I look back at the affirmations on the mirror and read.

I'm Gorgeous.

My time is expensive.

I will speak with my chest.

I am worthy of love.
There is nothing that changes that. I was born worthy.

Failure is only a lesson, embrace it and learn from it then do better next time.

Fear no one.

Always been the one to speak positivity into the universe. My grandma always said that she was an angel. That God had his hand on her. I hang the towel up on the shower rod and walk out and back to the kitchen seeing a plate set up for me. I sit down and pick up the fork. I look over her seeing her washing her used pans and utensils wearing athletic clothes. NWA in the background.

"I can feel your eyes burning a big ass hole into my back." This lil girl got more bite than a chihuahua around someone it don't like.

"You grouchy this morning." She turns to me drying her hands before sitting laying her head down as she sips whatever she had in the blender mugging me, I know this attitude. I shake my head before eating as she sits up grabbing her laptop going on it sipping her drink.

" How about for lunch we go down to Slick Eddie's." She looks at me and nods, I know her ass been faking that cheerful exterior for a minute, and I know that because of how sleepy her ass is suddenly.

"You talked to J? He won't talk to me. He acting like he got a attitude." I nod and she rolls her eyes. I don't know why she's frustrated whenever he's upset he'd always take it out on her, I kept telling her ass to stop being his friend and always coddling him now he's disrespectful as all hell to her.

" You up for some business while we out?" She nods as she types not taking her eyes off the screen, Her head slowly tilts to the side resting now on her shoulder as she bites the inside of her jaw, I missed her weird ass. I see her eyes jump to me then to the plate then back to the screen.

" Is the food okay? "I nod looking at the plate.

" When is your food not okay? I'm just thinking about some shit. "She nods and she goes back to focusing on the computer.

I know Victor is itching to get from under his daddy's thumb, Tommy is ready for some real business but I'm starting to see that Tommy is just reaching for anything that'll stick. If I play my cards right I can get the Yardies location. If I can get that spot I'm decent.

But the Detective on my ass is a problem and why is he following Celestial now? I mean it don't take no kind of digging to know she's my right hand in any situation. She would have went down for some of the shit back then if I ain't tell em I did everything without her knowing, lying to her about the shit she was doing for me. She can't know that I got fifteen instead of the six for that shit because I took the time guaranteed to her because they had a tail on her to watch me. That and something else, if she got that secret she's killing me on the spot. That's why I'm not cutting Jenard's ass off just yet because if I do he's gonna do everything in his power to break her and I can say with my chest me and that idiot are everything to Ce and if any of that comes out she's gonna lose it.