C14. Run My Mouth

Celestial POV

I open my eyes to darkness, but the sound of a engine catches my attention, my legs are folded up and tied together these fuckers put me in some trunk, my left arm is asleep, I rock onto my chest the feeling blood start to flow back. I blow out a breath and I feel for my phone only to not feel it. Of course he took it from me.

Tommy POV

“What do you mean they aren't there anymore? I thought you said we'd find them there! "JP sighs and shakes his head. “I'm sorry man, but the house is empty besides some squatters. We'll find her." I feel my blood spike as I pace the floor the map slowly filling with Xs.

“Most people in Chicago don't mind traveling for what they want. Maybe they outside of the immediate Chicago area." I look Darnell before sighing. “It's Hassan he definitely has to have some outside connections. I remember him having connects in Skokie, He may be heading out there." That don't help at all.

“She don't have her phone on her?” Diamond holds it up and he shakes his head. “Not that one, she has two.” He pulls his phone out and I shake my head.

“You could've did that earlier man.” He cuts his eyes at me and he taps some stuff on his phone and before he curses. “The phone is off I can't track it.”I can't believe this shit. It's already been thirty four hours since she's been gone.

“We'll find her guys. This is Celeste we're talking about. She's probably already finding a way back here. She's good.” I shake my head grabbing my jacket and keys heading out, I can't rest knowing I let her get snatched especially when she was helping me. I can't lose someone else.

Celeste pov

I get thrown to the floor and I grunt at the impact my head banging against the ground. I roll onto my chest and scrunch myself up before getting onto my knees only to be kicked back over, his stupid ass laughing makes me grit my teeth, now is not the best time for my smart remarks.

“I thought you'd have more fight in you, you loved to throw blows when we were alone.” I cut my eyes at him before rolling over back onto my chest pushing up so I'm on my knees, I puff out a breath and sigh.

“You know, I only did that because I had some respect for you as an human being, I don't know why, you ain't respect me as a human in front of your people. God damn, I still curse yo cock eyed momma for putting you on a soccer team.” He chuckles and takes his coat off, I look around and see it's some one level type of house, my damn head hurts now I drop onto my calves and watch him walk towards me, I'm yanked up and tossed onto the couch and he rolls me onto my stomach, I feel him cut through the tape on my legs and I'm pulled up right. His hands cover my cheek and I glare at him, his smile makes something curl in my stomach wanting to release as projectile vomit.

He opens his mouth about to speak but it's cut off before he slaps at my cheek forcefully before taking a knee, I watch him as he takes my shoes off, my socks before cutting my jeans off. “The last thing I need your crazy ass running away. Last thing we need is you dying by the elements.” Rolling my eyes I can't help the remark I make.

“Geez, why would I run away? You're such an amazing guy. I'd have to be mad to do such a thing.”He chuckles shaking his head before it drops and he grabs at my coat cutting it off before my thermal follows before my bra. I would say this is a shocking process but this is nothing new. I keep his eyes as he grabs the scraps of what was once my clothes as he goes to the fire pit tossing it.

“Mind taking off the hand cuffs? My wrist is going to sleep again.” He ignores me and yanks me up to drag me towards somewhere in the back of the house, he pushes me into a wall and I wince at the pain from the pain in my head before I see we are in front of a bathroom, he turns on the tub and I feel my self shiver, my mind coming up with so many different things he's gonna do, I look around for some way out it's two more rooms back this way, one has a bed and the other is closed. Before I can turn my head to look the other way he's on me yanking me into the bathroom. I yank from him and just as he let's go he yanks at my hair throwing my head against his knee making me crumble as my balance goes.

I can't focus my eyes as he drags me to the rushing water I try to pull back my scalp burning as he yanks me, I feel his hand on the back of my neck and just as he latches on I try to keep my balance to the opposite side, I feel the skin give before I feel him throw me down my ear banging against the tubs side only before I feel him push down forcing me to hold my breath as the bone chilling water floods my ears almost making me gasp the pounding in my head stops for a minute and I open my eyes seeing pink tinted water, I try to pull my arms out from my back only to feel a sudden, heavy pain as my shoulder pops out of place and I can't help but scream the water floods my mouth and I start to panic.

Soon it hurts to try and hold my breath and I try to push the water from my mouth but it takes too much before I force my self to relax, I close my eyes and drop into the stiff side of the tub only for myself to be yanked up making me inhale   pushing back again his hold on my neck but it does nothing, I can hear his crackles before he pushes me back under, the water is no longer cold, it's warm I try to push my chest against the tub side but I can't get past the fast growing fatigue. I feel my blinking getting slower as I relax against the tub only for his hand to yank me up, this time his second coming up to my front holding my head. I feel my heart beating against my chest and my temple as I dose off only to get smacked my eyes sticking as I try to open them.

“Damn, you really lost all your fight huh? I guess that's what old age does to you huh?” I feel him lift me up before I'm dropped on something, my eyes feel too heavy before I hear the door slam making me jump the sudden jerk makes me have a coughing fit my eyes and body tired. I look around feeling the chill of the room wrapping me tightly. I blink the tears from my eyes as my look for a blanket only to find I'm on a hard ass bed, I quickly cover myself dunking underneath the quilt as the chill in my bones forces a shiver from my body every six seconds. I gotta find a way out of here before he fucks me up completely.

Fucking Thomas and David.

-------

A lil thing while we wait for the next season to start up... I may do another one probably longer.