C11. Test Of Loyalty

Celeste POV

“Okay, thank you, have a nice day.” Okay time to go and get my hands dirty. Que would be here but duty calls for the crime riddled city. I pull up Vics address before heading out and getting into my car heading to the north side, it's been 24hrs and I haven't heard from Gloria, Que hasn't heard anything from her side and I'm not sure if it's good news or bad.

I would think I'm over reacting if we didn't talk every single day and see each other every other day, and yes even if she and vic got out of Chicago her ass would have texted me no matter how sleepy or whatever she was, even when she went M. I. A she still called me.

When I make it to his spot I don't see his car and I get up the stairs and bang on the door then ring the doorbell, I know it'd defeat the purpose coming to his house if he's not here but maybe they came back for whatever reason. After ten minutes of knocking he doesn't come so now I'm going to the house on the lake because someone is gonna answer me. As I jog down the steps I get a phone call and I see it's Tommy.

“What's up Thomas?” I slip into my car connecting it to the car speaker.

“You busy at the moment?” Define busy.

“I mean I'm on a mission, but I'm free to talk what's up?” I hear him sigh and I slow down already knowing that kind of sigh.

“What's wrong Thomas? Seriously.”

“We got some serious shit going on, C. But please tell me that you've talked to Gloria.” I clench the wheel tighter before shaking my head.

Nah, I'm going to the Flynn house as we speak.”

"Nah, Nah come back to the house, I gotta tell you—"

Tell me now Thomas, what the fuck? That's literally why we have cell phones to communicate in a timely manner without delays.” He curses and I keep heading up North I don't have time for this shit and he ain't making it any easier.

"Look, I need you to wait okay? Come back to the fucking spot and we'll go from there." I hit the wheel cursing before making a U-turn back towards the west side. Gloria you better be okay with a dead phone or imma kill you and Victor.

When I make it to the spot I get out seeing Liliana walking inside, I get out and jog up to her and we walk up together. She bangs on the door and we hear Tommy walk towards us to open it. Once we're inside I notice him finally putting food in the kitchen.

"Vic Flynn was ambushed the other night." I stop bothering the cereal and I turn to Lili.

"He make it through?" Fuck him.

"Word on the street is maybe he didn't survive." I start for the door but Tommy quickly grabs me and I start to fight him off, where the fuck is my best friend?!

"Woah what the fuck is going on?" He tells me to wait another minute and I push him off of me walking back to the counter tapping my foot.

"but I know this receptionist at the ER Nina, fucking close talker it's fucking annoying."

"What the fuck did she say Liliana?" She looks at me and I see it click in her face before she gets on with it.

"Vic's alive. You finally picked up some food and you got my favorite. " Tommy rolls his eyes at the drag out of news but I don't care about Victor Flynn, not right now.