C. 16 War & Ice

Celeste POV

I sit in my at home office as I complete my work. Tommy nor Diamond has been answering my calls or text. Knowing Tommy petty ass he's probably fucking Mireya or upset I didn't call him the other night. I think I'm gonna pop by the barber shop to see what the fuck is up. Because this out of the loop shit is fucking crazy. I close my computer and decide to give them one more shot. I call David first and look at that he answers.

David:Meet us at Tommy spot.

Me:Alright.

I hang up before I go and get some more proper clothes on and I make my way down to Tommy's spot.

I lock the door after I make it in and I jog up the stairs. I see Tommy and David lounging.

“We hit a lick a hour ago"I frown and sit down next to David looking from him to Tommy.

“Who? And why?" Soon David is telling what they've been busy doing and I can't help but feel the fucking headache that just shoots through.

“Are you both fucking crazy? Do you really think that you're gonna kill two birds with one stone with this shit? That's not how it goes with fucking cartels! You kill one, another six get put in their place! Miguel and the Serbs in charge here are the only ones that's gonna disappear!" Tommy chuckles and shakes his head.

“You don't know what you're talking about. We got this! We got Miguel's product and now got the Serbs on the line for it. Especially since they tried to hit at them earlier." I roll my eyes leaning back into the couch.

“We just lit a stick of dynamite."

"Yeah, we motherfucking did." I can't believe this shit. Now I can't show my face around Miguel because that motherfucker is always in my gadamn face and he'll notice that I know some shit, may not know what but he'll fucking know.

“When we get to the top of the top, it will be worth it." I can't believe him. He should've went to some small ass town or something to do that shit. This ain't no motherfucking battleship.

“...Miguel ain't gonna just invite us to the table. And Che, he represents the Estrada cartel. And he ain't no punk bitch." Tommy tells him to allow him to handle it but Diamond shakes his head.

“They like Ce, she and Mireya go way back. Our best way into that shit is with her, she knows them best it's the safest bet." Tommy looks at me and nods.

“We let them fight while we expand our territory, build our shit up. And when nobody's looking, we slide right on in. We just gotta figure out how to move all this weight." I look at the bag and I speak up finally.

"I think I got someone who could help." They both look at me and I don't say anything else and Tommy rolls his eyes and speaks up.

“Who the fuck is it?" I shrug.

“You're not touching em. Both you fuckers have done enough bridge fucking for me." He scoffs and points his finger at me.

“I knew that sassy ass attitude would pop up again." I flip him off as I think about how this shit is gonna go.

__________

I pull up to the side of the river Tommy told us to meet and I see Diamond pull up right in front of me. We get out and I see his car is shot up. I shake my head crossing my arms.

“Such a nice car." He doesn't say anything to that and David asks who shot at him and this motherfucker short circuits and I try to keep my laughter in.