C6. It's Just A Test

Celeste POV

I sit across from Gloria as she cleans up the back of the bar, restocking.

"Seems like we both got issues with our lovers families huh?" I blow out a breath shaking my head.

"Man, and do you know how long I felt like shit because I thought Diamond was upset about that evidence and seeing me in the photos?"She comes to me and grabs my hand.

" We know Diamond ain't like that, he actually uses his brain, he's probably the only guy I know who uses emotional intelligence as well. Fuck Jenard ass, he probably mad its Tuesday and not Monday again. He's fucking crazy." I nod and sigh.

"You think I was reaching when I asked him about the coke?" She shakes her head.

"Not at all, Jenard knows better and that's why he reacted that way. No one who ain't doing drugs would threaten to kill someone for no reason. I still think you should tell Diamond about this."Yeah, so me and Jenard can look like little kids trying to get the other in trouble with the authority figure.

" Can't, he messed all that up the other night telling Diamond that shit. Not to mention he knew that I was woke when he said that shit, it'll look suspicious." She sighs before nodding.

"As long as he don't put his hands on you again I'll be passive. But you gotta stop worrying about Jenard ass he's not a kid he knows what he's doing. He's trying to get you killed stop playing with yo life Celestial." Great now she's upset with me.

"At this point I don't even know what direction this shit is going, but I'm trusting God to show me, but anyways are we gonna go shoot up Claudia's car?" She chuckles and shakes her head.

"Nah, that bitch can keep her car. Her and her racist ass father. Why do I even want to be with Vic if his whole family like that?" I shrug, that's always a hard ass question for anyone who's dating another race who's family ain't open to every kind of love.

"We know Vic loves yo dirty draws, Glo, fuck his daddy and sister you know Vic is already pulling from they ass for you. If he's not minding his family neither should you, you know old people are weirdly obsessed with keeping lineage clear cut, some even sleep with family members. So fuck em. You and Vic got people around you who support you, two people ain't shit. Especially a sick old man who can't even call us a racial slur without almost needing six oxygen tanks. Fuck him. "

" You think I should give him a chance? "I nod shrugging.

" He bought the land for your dream house, Glo. He's been only for you. So, when you guys get married I call maid of honor. "She laughs shaking her head.

" As long as I'm it at you and Diamond's, wedding. "Who getting married? She on the pipe.

" Yeah none of that is gonna happen, You forgot only like four people know me and the Sampsons ain't really related. Not including the older folks but hell do they even remember that shit. That's too messy. And it puts more issues in our lives we don't need if that comes out. "She crosses her arms and here we go.

" Girl, everyone knows that killing any woman Diamond dates is a waste of time, but if they even threaten you it's war. Its always been you and Diamond, no one would be surprised if you guys weren't 'related'. You guys aren't related so I'm not seeing the problem, half of those idiots probably fucked they real sisters and cousins and had kids by em knowingly. " We laugh and before we can continue our conversation my phone rings, I sigh and pick it up seeing its Diamond.