C12. What You'd Do For Power

??? POV

I look at the fuckers pack my shit into the trucks, my brother next to me watching them closer.

"We got eyes on CSR again what's the move, bro?" I look over at him and nod, I still haven't decided on what I wanted, fresh or not.

"What's the situation looking like? I heard big bro out now." He scoffs and I look at him he drops his smile and nods.

"He's just as big as before, probably bigger, definitely not running shit fully, word is YD is trying to snatch his shit from under him, word is he the one who got the Serbs pissed off." I scoff that stupid ass mother fucker can't even keep the situation together for a year without fucking up. They spoiled his ass giving him that empire like that, book smarts don't always correlate into street smarts.

" Too bad, back in the 00's it was the four of us running each side, CBI got the Southside, the MZ and the Serbs had the Westside, Flynns had the North and we had the Eastside. Now they fucking shit up got the police ruining shit with those fucking Serb bodies all over the place. And the little fucking brother of a king pin and queen pin can't control that lil bitch of theirs? Fuck outta here. "He hits my chest as I light my blunt.

" Bro you saying that shit, get this shit right, so the other shit going around is that the older two is fucking splitting up, shorty is putting Jenard word over fucking Celeste ass, she ain't been seen in any CBI business, she been caught with some white shorty, and we been seeing his ass everywhere."This bitch love fucking white boys in her spare time don't she? Fuck is this one a lawyer or a doctor?

" Any news on him? "Seems like I asked the correct answer.

" He ain't like Ole boy she was fucking with from her job, homie clean on the surface, all I can see is that his ass is from New York. "

" The fuck is a white boy from New York doing in fucking Chicago? What connections he got to be here? Get on that shit and get her ass here by the next fucking Waning gibbous. I don't care how Diamond takes it. " I need to get this shit on a faster roll then I expected, imma steal the Southside from CBI, get they ass while they soft and weak, while Celeste ain't keeping them on they shit and around to keep em together. Just thinking what imma do to her got me hard, that bitch is gonna regret 2010 that's a promise. Diamond bitch ass too. Korbin better get this shit done the first time because she's not gonna hesitate to kill his simple ass and who knows what that big psycho she hangs off of is willing to do.

"Aye, what the fuck is the next Waning Gibbous? That a new day of the week?" We can't be blood for real, ain't no fucking way.

"No dumbass get her ass in my possession before next Friday. Get the fuck out my face man, momma wasted her fucking money with you and 'em tutoring sessions." He smacks his lips before walking away and I get into the truck with my new toys.

Chicago is slowly becoming mine and I can't wait

Celeste POV

Keiko Hirata, and Lieutenant Warshawski both of you are going to have a bad night. What are the odds of them living in the same neighborhood? Crazy right?

I watch the dark house as I grab the correct lock picking set before leaving heading up the stairs, I crouch down and press my ear to the door and start to listen as I wiggle the pick underneath each wedge, as I do i look around for a camera but see nothing, gotta love the upper-class, they think they're safe. The cameras over here don't even work but nothing ever happens on this specific block so they wouldn't know that they don't work. Our city is lazy, I blame all of our past mayors. Once the lock pops I open it and slip inside locking the door before slowly finding my way to the bedroom she's in. As I walk I make sure to keep an eye out on any possible cameras or surprise guests I didn't see while watching the house.