"You never rest now, do you?" {01}

You are sleeping safe and sound until your alarm clock starts ringing like crazy. You pop your head up and brush your messy hair out of your face while trying to stop your phone and close the alarm. Eventually you manage to do so and lay back down. You look outside your window and see slightly yellow color trying to make its way up to the dark sky.

It's only 5.30 in the morning and you need to get ready. You rub your eyes and smile as you get out of your warm covers and head at your bathroom. You pull your hair back and tie them in a messy bun so that you can wash your face properly. You pick your training clothes out and in matter of minutes you are ready, you brush your teeth fix your hair in a middle ponytail, grab your bottle and head straight to the gym.

It hasn't been long since you became part of the Avengers team and you feel like you should really prove yourself. You walk downstairs, wondering if Captain America had return. Steve was on a mission for days; you hadn't met him or Natasha and to be honest you really are excited to see them!

The others told you that Steve wakes up every day and goes to the gym or for running. Sheepishly yet excited you walk towards the entrance of the gym, your heart beating fast to the thought of Captain might be down there. But the lights are off and the silence that consumes the tower means that everybody is sleeping.

"I guess they haven't return yet" you think to yourself and enter the gym. You place your bottle on the floor and begin warming up, doing simple exercises like push-ups, abs, running.

As soon as the warm up ends you do same weights, pull ups and work on your fighting technic, kicks, punches and self-defense. After that you do some splits and then, your favorite part. Most of your time you spend it on running and on the punching bag. Why? Because if a mission pops up those will be the most effective ones, run and fight. So, you wrap your hand with the bandage and get started with the punching bag.

You had already completed a good amount of rounds, your sweat was running down you face, you braid had been torn apart and your hands are burning. As soon as you hear the round bell ring, you kick the bag and lay on the floor. Your chest is moving up and down quickly, your arm is on your stomach and the other on your forehead.

After a couple of minutes, of you trying to catch your breath, you check the clock, it's been 3 hours already. You stand up again, wipe your face with a towel and drink some water. You untie your hair and retie them in a low, relaxed ponytail before leaving a sigh of relief looking at the ceiling

"You never rest, now do you?" You hear someone at the entrance and you snap your head to him. It was Bucky, he's standing with his arms crossed and he's looking at you waiting for an answer. You smile and drink some more water,

"Well... I do actually"

"Like when? Oh! You mean when you are sleeping on the couch when we are talking with the others on the evening? Or when you cook and wait in the kitchen for it to get ready?" He's walking to you. You smirk

"Don't worry. I'm fine really! My schedule has been like this for years, I'm used to it Bucks really. I enjoy it!"  He looks at you and sighs smiling

"Okay... just don't overwork yourself y/n, okay?" You smile back and nod.

"Let me guess..." he pauses narrowing his eyes at you "You didn't have breakfast yet, right?"

"Neither did you" you reply.

"How did you know?"

"Have you seen your hair? It's obvious you just woke up" you laugh out loud.

"Are you serious?" He starts running his fingers through his hair trying to fix them.

"Let's go for breakfast" you say and he shows the way with his hand. You walk upstairs where Clint is eating with Thor.

"Hey good morning, guys!" You wave at them.

"Good morning y/n, Bucky" Clint says.

"Good morning, beautiful" Thor says and you smile.

"Okay, I'm going for a shower you go ahead and eat, Buck"

"Are you sure you don't want to eat first?"

"Trust me, all this" you show yourself from head to toe "Will stink way too much for anyone to be able to eat" you laugh. Bucky side smiles and as you walk away he shouts,

"Make it quick"

"Yup" you shout back.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey, thanks for reading... It was a warm up... just to get you in the mood. I promise it gets better as it goes. Also sorry for spelling or grammar mistakes, English isn't my first language. Okay, again thanks for reading!💛