Hurt her again and I'll end you {78}

Opening your eyes, you look around the room. Immediately you look down to see Steve. He's sleeping so peacefully on you; his breath slow and his muscles relaxed.

The unharmed side of his face was against your body and the other is in your sight. Your hand moved towards it, you've touched his wounds already, but every time you see them, you can't help but brush your fingers over them. As if you're trying to feel his pain, take it away; even change places with him if it's possible.

"Am I that ugly?" he mumbles with closed eyes making you smile and brush his hair back gently.

"Please... you can't be called ugly babs... You're the most handsome man I know" the corner of his lips raised up a little and then he hugged you tighter.

"Then why won't you stop looking at them?" you look away as his eyes try to find yours.

"I... I hate seeing you in pain" he carefully crawls up and now your faces are side by side.

"I wouldn't care even if I'd lost my arm..." his hand cups your face "As long as I see you... as long as you're back with me. I wouldn't care even if I was dy-" you close his mouth with your palm.

"I would" he smiles kissing your hand.

"What I'm trying to say is that I only care about you. Doesn't matter what happens to me as long as you're safe; and happy"

"If you're not in my life Steven, I can not be safe and of course I could never be happy" he leans in and kisses you. "Don't say anything like that again"

"You better not let me speak then" he wiggles his eyebrows playfully and you giggle pulling his neck closer and shut his mouth in the best way possible.

*A few days later*

"Slowly! Watch your step! Oh! Did that hurt?" you ask holding Steve's arm, helping him walk to the tower's elevator.

"I-"

"You need air? Activate the fan!"

"Fan activated"

"Y/n-"

"Are you cold? Turn it off!"

"Turning fan off"

"Love?"

"We're almost there! Don't worry!" he sighs as you hold his arm and lead him to his bedroom. "Sit down and I'll-"

"Y/N!" you jump a little scared.

"Yeah?"

"Calm down love... What's up?"

"Nothing! I just want to make sure you're comfortable" you place some of his things on his desk.

"I will be once I change to my pjs" you clear your throat. You're about to say that you'll bring someone over to help but once you turned around you saw him already trying to take off his shirt.

ABS!

ABS!

ABS!

ABS!

ABS!

ABS!

ABS!

S.O.S

HOT BODY AHEAD!

"Y/n?" Steve's struggling voice snapped you out of your day dream. "Could you help me?" you run to him. Carefully you take a hold of his shirt and with gentle moves you start taking it off. You manage to remove one hand, with a few exclamations of pain.